Time to pony up!!

Seems that the beloved head of the maga movement has come up short not only in the size of his "hands", but wallet as well. If he can't post bond or secure a loan using his large ASSets as collateral, he will likely have to sell properties (or have them seized and sold) to meet court impose obligations.

So now is the time for the true Trumpies on this board to stand up and do the GOD FEARING, PATRIOTIC, CONSERVATIVE RIGHT, duty and establish a go fund me to save the former president.

I'd suggest a minimum donation of $10K...sounds WACkO, but then, who knows? Anyone here pledging their hard earned dollars?
  • Tiny
  • 03-19-2024, 08:46 PM
Screw that Reddog. Let's pool our money and see if we can buy some of his assets on the cheap. I want his condo in New York and a roll in the hay with Melania.
The latter is more valuable Tiny. We all at least know where her fake parts are.
Seems that the beloved head of the maga movement has come up short not only in the size of his "hands", but wallet as well. If he can't post bond or secure a loan using his large ASSets as collateral, he will likely have to sell properties (or have them seized and sold) to meet court impose obligations.

So now is the time for the true Trumpies on this board to stand up and do the GOD FEARING, PATRIOTIC, CONSERVATIVE RIGHT, duty and establish a go fund me to save the former president.

I'd suggest a minimum donation of $10K...sounds WACkO, but then, who knows? Anyone here pledging their hard earned dollars? Originally Posted by reddog1951
I’d be surprised if any of our resident MAGAS have ever given money to Trump, or any other candidate for that matter.

Then again, who among us hasn’t contributed money knowing we were gonna get fucked for it?
I openly suggest they post their contributions to the orange bumpkin here to prove their alligence (sp)