Why is Tucker in russia

Tucker has posted he's now in Russia. Says he's there to interview putin?
Tucker also makes claims our govt is spying on him because of this!

Why?
What secrets or deals is trumpf having Tucker broker?
Is trumpf seeking another Russian bride?
Where is Tucker staying? In the trumpf tower Moscow?
Why interview putin? This is bizarre!
We already know the very close ties trumpf has with Russia and putin. But damn!
2 snicks.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...OXLhS5SN9rM3Pe

Post on tweety x says he's been there for 3 days and he's living it up.
His show is being promoted in russia!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Ain't no positive spin on this folks.
I smell a true conspiracy here brewing
And I do hope the US is monitoring Tucker now! He's earned it
Maybe he'll meet with that treasonous hero of the left Ed Snowden while he's there!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1071122

Oh dear! Over 4.7 million views, still the highest for any eccie thread by far. But it hasn't gone up much lately. Maybe the snoops and bots finally moved on?
Hopefully he dies there
IMHO. Tucker is the treasonous one.
IMHO. Tucker is the treasonous one. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
How is going to Russia an act of Treason?
Who said it was treasonous to go to Russia?

TX-Dot guy said carlson was treasonous.
He didn't say he was treasonous because he went to Russia.

RIF.

How is going to Russia an act of Treason? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Tucker has posted he's now in Russia. Says he's there to interview putin?
Tucker also makes claims our govt is spying on him because of this!

Why?
What secrets or deals is trumpf having Tucker broker?
Is trumpf seeking another Russian bride?
Where is Tucker staying? In the trumpf tower Moscow?
Why interview putin? This is bizarre!
We already know the very close ties trumpf has with Russia and putin. But damn!
2 snicks. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Has Adam Schiff hacked into WD’s ECCIE account?
Whatever one may think of Tucker Carlson as an individual, he is a journalist with a platform. I do not doubt that he has some chance of doing an interview with Putin.

I am not surprised that he thinks he is being monitored by one or more agencies of the US Government. I am sure that the Russians are.

Frankly, I see nothing negative or nefarious about this, although there may actually be one or more hidden agendas on the part of Tucker, our government and the Russians. Thye chance at an interview is as good a publicly avowed reason as any.

Back in the 1980s, Jessie Jackson, then not a fan of the Bush administration, went to Lebanon to talk with the PLO . . .and many folks thought him a traitor.' In the end, and to the surprise of many, Jackson successfully negotiated the release of a journalist who had been kidnapped by some militant malitia or faction of the PLO.

I, for one, withhold judgement on Carlson till this plays out.
An interview with Putin is something any journalist would want, it’ll hit 100 million views easily. I’m looking forward to seeing it.
Hero of the left? They were the ones calling him a traitor.
At least from what I could tell from reading the first 4-5 pages of posts.

Plus, looks like the forum rules have tightened up quite a bit. Some of those guys posting were a little....extreme.

Maybe he'll meet with that treasonous hero of the left Ed Snowden while he's there!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1071122

Oh dear! Over 4.7 million views, still the highest for any eccie thread by far. But it hasn't gone up much lately. Maybe the snoops and bots finally moved on? Originally Posted by lustylad
IMHO. Tucker is the treasonous one. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Your comment has absolutely nothing to do with the OP thread.

https://www.google.com/search?q=defi...client=gws-wiz

Just exactly what did Tucker do o merit the asinine comment?

BTW, I have absolutely no use for TC, he is as dumb as Madcow
Hopefully he dies there Originally Posted by Ripmany

Genius.

Whatever one may think of Tucker Carlson as an individual, he is a journalist with a platform. I do not doubt that he has some chance of doing an interview with Putin.

I am not surprised that he thinks he is being monitored by one or more agencies of the US Government. I am sure that the Russians are.

Frankly, I see nothing negative or nefarious about this, although there may actually be one or more hidden agendas on the part of Tucker, our government and the Russians. Thye chance at an interview is as good a publicly avowed reason as any.

Back in the 1980s, Jessie Jackson, then not a fan of the Bush administration, went to Lebanon to talk with the PLO . . .and many folks thought him a traitor.' In the end, and to the surprise of many, Jackson successfully negotiated the release of a journalist who had been kidnapped by some militant malitia or faction of the PLO.

I, for one, withhold judgement on Carlson till this plays out. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Hero of the left? They were the ones calling him a traitor.
At least from what I could tell from reading the first 4-5 pages of posts.

Plus, looks like the forum rules have tightened up quite a bit. Some of those guys posting were a little....extreme. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Yes they were. Today’s MAGA foolishness would never have been tolerated by the posting brethren, let alone promoted. (Whatever happened to IBH anyway, lolling!)

People with poor memory or reading problems should search the ECCIE archives. People who cling to alternative facts, too.

Tucker Carlson is a piece of shit who’s always been a piece of shit. There is no question is up to no good in Russia.