elder abuse

joe biden said “i don’t know what i’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order.

an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.”

didn't say sir or mr. president or lets go over it...someone off camera just yelled "sign it anyways"

and yeah the s seemed to be on the word anyway

its on video
Somehow that just doesn't have the same weight with me that inciting an insurrection has. Maybe I'm just picky?
Grounds for Impeachment
He was, Einstein. Twice.
He was, Einstein. Twice. Originally Posted by Lapdog
glove dont fit! Gonna acquit!
You're probably sadly correct.
I'm amused at the squinting, straight forward look of Biden reading the teleprompter. Then when question time comes, Biden looks to the sideline so he can be told who to call on since the order and script has already been written by that person yelling from the sideline. It's amusing and sad at the same time.
joe biden said “i don’t know what i’m signing” on camera as he proceeded to sign an unknown executive order.

an unidentified person told him to “sign it anyways.” Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
How the WH is going to operate for the next 4 years:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzbhbetwYFU
It amazes me that people respond to stuff like this. It may be true, it may be false, or worse yet, it may be an edited video. Being from Missouri, I have to request: SHOW ME.

And to Winn, exactly how is that (if true) grounds for impeachment? Just looking to learn.
  • oeb11
  • 01-27-2021, 02:46 PM
Denial - and delusions - after the LSM propaganda.
OEB- Please explain and post video source
Grounds for Impeachment Originally Posted by winn dixie
It amazes me that people respond to stuff like this. It may be true, it may be false, or worse yet, it may be an edited video. Being from Missouri, I have to request: SHOW ME.

And to Winn, exactly how is that (if true) grounds for impeachment? Just looking to learn. Originally Posted by reddog1951
not impeachment. amendment 25.
  • oeb11
  • 01-28-2021, 08:07 AM
OEB- Please explain and post video source Originally Posted by reddog1951

Thank you - 'r'
There are a number of questions asked of you - unanswered

your turn .
Thank You.

or, consider doing One's own homework.
Beijing bobs a puppet , to whom is the real question ,,,,,
""lets circle back "" that's the answer to EVERYTHING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fP5c82dnCQ

What does that button do?

Let be real: Joe was caught was caught on camera admitting to getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired for investigating Hunter. The media and the Dims don't care.