A moment of silence for a great Mod = Big C

Minesota 34 Dallas 3. If I were in Ms I would give you
a big hug. Anyways I was glad Minnesota won but I felt bad for
you Big C. Hugs and kisses!
You had me worried there for a second girlie. I thought something happened to him.
LOL...he has been mighty quiet. I guess he knows we are all waiting to rag his ass.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Even for the Self-Professed Greatest Team in Profesional Sports!!

Might take a while....
Hiiiii MrGiz! Yup that was a deep hole but with a little help the Cowboys you and
Big C will cummmmm out okay!Lol! I am sorry for being so bad but everytime I think
of you MrGiz it makes me want to suck a lolipop!
You had me worried there for a second girlie. I thought something happened to him. Originally Posted by marco2007
Something did happen. His dreams were shattered, his hopes dashed, his faith questioned...

Last I heard, some men in little white coats were taking him away... Ha ha, ho ho, hee hee...

Smooch!

Lea
He must have been totally devastated after both his teams got blown AWAY
All this talk about being blown has gotten me excited.
I think the last time I saw Cowboys suck so hard was....well...Brokeback Mountain?
rotflmfao @ babee!!
Saints fans best not talk too much shit! It was all glory last week, but we saw how visions of being undefeated and premature sizing of those superbowl rings put them on a 3 game slide at the end of regular season.
lol--Babee!!!
Saints fans best not talk too much shit! It was all glory last week, but we saw how visions of being undefeated and premature sizing of those superbowl rings put them on a 3 game slide at the end of regular season. Originally Posted by vicinms
the supposed out-sized ego had nothing to do with the saints 3 game slide.

they had injuries in key areas of the team and their backups were't quite up to the job.

looks like the teams is pretty healthy going into minnesota.
looks like the teams is pretty healthy going into minnesota. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Good, let's hope they can send Brett Farve back into retirement!
the supposed out-sized ego had nothing to do with the saints 3 game slide.

they had injuries in key areas of the team and their backups were't quite up to the job.

looks like the teams is pretty healthy going into minnesota. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

that should read new orleans instead of minnesota as the saints have home field advantage.