Suggetion ?

Gonna be taken the wifey to concert(near superdome) in New Orleans in March. Last and only time we stayed at the MonteLeone. Where would yall suggest we try to stay? < Sorry ladies --no activities >

We eat at Mothers I think last time...errr-way overhyped.
She not much into the French quarters being the uptight/conservative gal she is.... Don’t know much else to do down there, Zoo, Imax. We done the D-Day last time.

so far -- Angelo Brocato Ice Cream

Almost had her in a strip club...that would have lasted about 30sec.
My wife and I went to the Journey show in NO a couple of months age. My wife is very conservative also...some would say a prude, but I had high hopes so this is what we did.

Concierge level room at the JW Marriott
Dinner at Shula's in the lobby
Limo to and from the show (you can arrange this at the concierge desk)
Breakfast at Brennan's

The whole weekend set me back about $1k and I still didn't get laid. Anybody wanna guess when I started in this hobby?

OH, the things a married man will do for a blow Job!!
The JW is a very nice hotel and you can get it on Priceline really cheap...Last time I bid on it I got it for $65 Don't be afraid to use Priceline for The CBD at the 3 & 4 star level.

I agree with you about Mother's.. all hype.
The Palace Cafe is right across Canal from the JW. Haven't eaten there but it looks nice.

Have you been to the Insectaterium yet?
What about a guided tour?

BTW-- all women love shopping.. even uptight/conservative ones!
Hey Slick,

Try staying at The W hotel, very nice.Also if your into this sort of thing,try the New Orleans history tour.Very informative and interesting things about New Orleans that most people don't know.The guides are very good.The tour talked and showed you Katrina's devistaion from the boat.Not sure what the offical name of the tour is since my
X researched the whole thing, I'm sure the internet can help.
TIGER, I feel your pain, that's one of the reasons why I am now divorced. my .02
You nailed that one about the women April
I'd agree with Doubledown about the "W" hotel. My wife and I spent a weekend there and we loved it. We go to N.O. a few times a year and I've stayed at pretty much every 4 to 5 star hotel. The "W" was by far the best for the money. Since your wife is not into Bourbon St. you might want to give Frenchmen St. a try. It is were more of the locals hang out.
Thanks gang,
April, she actual is a penny pincher, I tell her she can have whats left when I DIE-- so not much of a shopper although she likes them... "Fleur De Les".
Might try a guided tour...

....conservative also...some would say a prude, Originally Posted by tigerfan225
THATs the word I was looking for...prude!
but Who knows it might be I get Lucky my One time a month then. This too is what got me looking and found ASPD...after going to visions a few times.

Tiger I thing I'll pass on the limo...save it for the hobbie...the only sure bet in town.
Hey thats the ticket...maybe somebody can meet me on a "ICE" run....lol.

Whats The "W" hotel?
try Maspero's near Jax Brewery at 440 Charters. You'll get way more than you can eat and I've always had a good meal there. Menu has a good variety
Tommy, your down to once a month, just wait till it's once a year, then never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to go to Vision's every nite after work. Then to a spa right up the street.
I like The Ambassader Hotel in the CBD is a quaint hotel...nice little restaurant/bar next to it....also Frenchman Street/Magazine Street are great for walking and window shopping....My fave restaurant is Emeril's Delmonico{on st Charles}...I also recommend The wax museum on Conti/Mardi Gras world...or even the jazz riverboat cruize for dinner

HAVE FUN!!!

heres some cool sites...

http://www.attikineworleans.com/

http://www.neworleans.com/conti-wax-museum.html

http://www.bustoutburlesque.com/home.html

http://www.magnoliamansion.com/rooms.htm

http://www.nomenu.com/open/index.html
Jeez, I really hope when I get married that my hubby doesn't stop doing me.

But, I love, love, love The Royal Cafe.

Oh, and for the wife, if you really want to make her swoon and she loves dessert, there's a boutique on Magazine called Sucre. You can get champagne and all these really pretty cakes. I would die if a boy took me on a date there. Even if I was pretending to be a good, sweet innocent blahblah, he'd probably get at least a pretty fantastic bj out of that one.
or plenty... pm me and it will be (well i cant spell it ) but you can have a riot and still be O.K !! NEW ORLEANS ROCKS !! GO SAINTS AND SINNERS RIGHT TO THE SUPERBOWL !! ( in lew of my fema trailor.. therefore WE have the SAINTS)..annie ( Really P.M me):
Jacquie. If that's all it would take to get you fired up, I'll take you to that little boutique.
And it's not me that doesn't want to fool around, it's HER.
Try bookit.com me and the wife always get our room at the crowne there for a great price it's one of there mystery hotels that you have to book first and then it tells you the name but we've booked it so often we already know what were getting. They describe it as a hotel at the entrance to french quarters and bourbon street I think the rooms go for about 109 a night there.
Jacquie. If that's all it would take to get you fired up, I'll take you to that little boutique.
And it's not me that doesn't want to fool around, it's HER. Originally Posted by rpmsouth
Nah, those boys have to work much harder than hobbyists. Ha ha. Trust me, you're better off! Since dudes my age usually aren't that thoughtful (and if they were, I probably would have zerooooooo interest), they never get the easy bjs!
yes...JH is right...bookit.com is awesome!!!