SEXYSHELLYDD

Do you guys remember this fine lady she used to travel all over the place, what happened to her?
Attached Images File Type: gif Shelley.gif (7.8 KB, 418 views)
  • MrGiz
  • 01-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Bummer. . . . when I saw the thread title , I thought I was going to read about another return!! Being the thrill seeker I am. . . . I always wondered what that ride was like! Always heard it was a lot of fun , when it wasn't too scary!

Giz
She was AWESOME one of my first, thats why I wonder what happened to her
She recently put a comeback ad up on Eros-Houston.

Pretty sure that's her.
Thats her AWESOME dialing the number now
awe yes i remember her well one of my all time favorites hope she comes back
  • MrGiz
  • 01-10-2010, 12:04 PM
She sounds horny!! And the thrill begins. . . .

Giz
If I remember right she always wore the white boots during the session, never did figure that out but she gave a hell of a ride with them on.
getitall
See what kind of a ride you will get if you ask or tell her to take them off. ROFLMAO
yea she would always stick the donation in her boots then let the fun begin
Its a classic stripper move
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Am I the only guy here that's capable of thinking with the head on top of my shoulders and not the one between my legs???.....Do you guys NOT recall what a nutcase this girl is???.....This girl has a long and known history of going stark-raving apeshit on people (a few times it was reported that she went nutzo during a session) for little or no reason at all.....The girl developed a vendetta against me and at the time I had NEVER even tried to have anything to do with her.....She has outted people, attacked people, and just displayed more than just a psycho attitude on people that she's never even met.....She could be the greatest fuck on the planet but I think you put yourself at serious risk if you even bother to think about seeing that girl.....I know someone else around here besides me recalls this girl's stark-raving mad rants.....
  • MrGiz
  • 01-10-2010, 09:25 PM
I've been waiting for Big C to chime in here!

But C.... after lookin at those olde photos for years.... tell me.... how many times did ya daydream about a test ride? Truth serum time... cum on.... no matter how scary it got.... fess up!!

Giz
  • BIG C
  • 01-10-2010, 10:22 PM
G-man, honest to goodness truth is that I never have even remotely thought of taking her for a test drive.....Not sure why because the girl is fine as hell.....But for some reason I just never had any interest in her.....Can't really blame it on her being a psycho since both you and I know I've tagged more than one whack job.....I just never have had any interest in her and never had anything to do with her until her all out attack on me and even then the only thing I ever said to her was basically "WTF??!!??".....
I thought I was the only one who remembered her fixation with wearing her boots in session (don't DARE ask that she take them off), or her going psycho on some guy who made a totally benign statement about her eyes. I know some of us are happy as long as our wee-wees are happy, but sometimes you have to use the big head when making a decision.