Anyone tried this girl?

• Yosun
  • 08-06-2021, 09:58 AM
I tried reverse-searching the pictures and phone number to make sure it wasn't a scam.

https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...o/644171999287
Looks like an instagram model's photos. Definitly my type of slut tho.
I found the instagram page as well doing reverse image search.
Look at the rates!!!! C'mon man!
Look at the rates!!!! C'mon man! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Those rates are common for inner city chicks.
Zero chance this girl would do an overnight for 400...be real...
TOFTT and let us know.No way you can get inside a girl that looks like that for as low as $80.
TOFTT and let us know.No way you can get inside a girl that looks like that for as low as $80. Originally Posted by cuse309
Dude its definitely possible. Ive done it.
Holy fuck. Ive been texting her. She sent real pics of herself. Just as hot as the girl from the ad. Id definitely cum in her. Like i said, this is common for new girls to post fake pics in the ad, and low prices, but if u text they are usually willing to send real pics of themselves. Shes smokin hot. I wish she was in Rochester. Id empty my nuts in her sweet young pussy. Contemplating traveling to Syracuse.
LMAO!!
LMAO!! Originally Posted by ben dover
is that RUN OP RUN ????
Real pictures of herself, or more pictures from the instagram she's getting her pictures from?
Real pictures of herself, or more pictures from the instagram she's getting her pictures from? Originally Posted by valkyra
The pictures sent texted were not the instagram girl tho.
The pictures sent texted were not the instagram girl tho. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
So... she lied in her ad, and you think its going to be the second girl that answers the door? Plz post a review when you see her, I'm genuinely curious how that will play out for you.
With the ad link down I find myself becoming curious of what she looks like.
With the ad link down I find myself becoming curious of what she looks like. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
that's not her looking for something ????