The Party is Dead, Long Live the Party June 3rd!

So, I think I am threading the needle within site guidelines, but if not, my apologies.

The Private House party this Saturday has been cancelled, the venue is not available this weekend any more.

There is, however a different party this Saturday June 3rd at an east side hotel. The main party with be basic meet n greet format at the hotel bar (cash bar) and there will be 4 rooms available for private dances. Since there is now a small overhead, there will be a small cover (.2) asked. Since these rooms will be available earlier in the day, some of the girls attending have indicated that they would be open to doing regular in call appts Sat or perhaps into the morning Sunday.

I'm also looking at holding a bit of a side party (preferably earlier in the day, but maybe concurrently) for those brave few who are into group/same room play. Anyone interested in that kind of situations where there are options to play with multiple girls in the same session and enjoy watching others play should inquire. Basically a small orgy. Will only happen if there is interest.

There are about a dozen girls who have committed, including Emma, Melina, MacKenzie, Genie, Kinky Kalia, new girl Francesca (Franki), and some dancers who play that I can't name, some of whom have been at previous parties and some who are new faces...

This new party has some rough edges, but also has some amazing possibilities. If you already have my email, and I haven't gotten to you first, reach out, or PM me for details.