WARNING: MrzPeach says this

This is what MrzPeach offers (BBFS) for the right amount of money.

"I have a very very strict policy when it comes to this service.

I always keep and have on hand current, within 90 days, STD screening test results. I require that you also have test results no older than 6 months. If you do not have these test results then I will purchase an at home HIV/AIDS screening kit. Its a mouth swab and a 10-15 minute wait.

I also charge 1000/per hour for this service. It includes just about anything you could want or need. The only stand out exception, outside -of fetishes etc, is no bareback anal and no mouth kissing. I am open to sum negotiations as long as the donation remains fairly high because the entire purpose of the scenario from my stand point is Risk should Equal the reward.

At least one P411, OH2, or Eccie listed provider as a reference, I will contact them and I cannot set up the session until I've gotten a reply from that provider.

Lastly, a selfie that is current and a picture of the agreed upon donation. ( Cash to be spread on a flat surface and a slip of paper with my name Nikole written on it and todays date) This is to prove the appointment is being set up with the intention of actually following through with it.

I know it is a lot to ask for but again its a huge risk on my part.

346-347-2321 Please text or call to iron out details and arrange session.

`~AshleyNikole"

https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=350322