User ID:: Na
Phone: 9403413045
Email Address: Auburnwayz@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?155362-Auburn-wayz
City: Colony
State: Texas
Address: 121 and Josey ln
Activities: Chit chat, lfk, titty sucking, teasing,fs, mish, k9, greek
Hair Length and Color: Dark with bangs. Hair length above shoulders. Seems like she got a do over and she looks quite nice
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is short but kinda cute looking. Body is built for fun. No she doesnt have abs. She is a milf with a decent body and was easy to move her around
Recommendation: Yes
  • PaulA
  • 06-23-2024, 02:19 AM
What’s up with the sudden surge of positive reviews coming out about this provider? Hate to call quack but what’s the consensus here?
What’s up with the sudden surge of positive reviews coming out about this provider? Hate to call quack but what’s the consensus here? Originally Posted by PaulA
It could be a YMMV
I didn't leave any detail behind. I did mentioned all the positives and negatives from my experience. As silverman mentioned it cd be ymmv but as of late her reviews have been good and i know went on basis of 2 senior members who had positive experiences otherwise i would have never pulled the trigger
Provided could have upped her game.. have you considered that Paul?
  • PaulA
  • 06-24-2024, 02:42 AM
Glad to hear it! I’m the last guy to besmirch a sexy lady with a wide open menu. I’m just expressing me being cautious.