trump the traitor

The vast majority (and its not even close) of KKK members are registered Republicans. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Prove it.
Maybe read a book and you will see that Southern Democrats who were racists didn't like when their party wanted to embrace civil rights so they switched to the Republican Party. Again you are saying this like African Americans aren't aware of history and 90% of us are dumb because we are voting Democratic but it's the Republicans who we should be behind. We aren't dumb. We know the party that best represents us. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Ah yes... the myth of the Big Switch. Maybe we should let Dinesh D'Souza explain the history of what really happened, starting @ 32:30...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SStdawtYFA

For more TRUTH about the sordid history of the Democratic Party, see Dinesh's movie "Hillary's America".... very revealing!

Hey millsy, do you trust Malcolm X?

I don't have to pretend I'm smarter than you - I am Millsy. And I don't have to pretend to use another handle either Millsy.

First off - I guarantee you your monthly income isn't close to mine. Which wouldn't matter because you would lose.

Second - Yeah I'm sure you don't give a flying fuck because you aren't smart lady.

Third - You don't have time for stupid bets, but you have time to get on here and try to debate and pretend you are smarter than me. You aren't and that bet would prove it. I have lots of time to be on here? I've gone days not getting on here or posting. You're on here daily because it's your job. So naturally you are on more than me. But being the dumb over the hill unattractive hag you are you didn't realize that. Hahaha whiny little bitch? Yeah ok lady. Whatever you say. I'm about as whiny as the dude you're in love with. He cries more than anyone and he's a total bitch because he is a weak man. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
I don't have to pretend I'm smarter than you - I am Millsy. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Everyone is smarter than millsy. You. Me. Dinesh D'Souza. A doorknob. Millsy knows it too. That's why he keeps protesting about how smart he is on a hooker board. He's even more insecure than Trump. Sad.
Hey guys, I will save y'all the torture. Don't watch that video about the big swing. That guy is so wrong. I knew it was going to be bad because it's a right wing lunatic. But it's pretty bad. You want to know if someone is disingenuous, see what they cite as proof. So instead, I will give a book taught at actually top tier universities, it's called The Rise of Southern Republicans. Oh and there is this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Yeah guys this is why I don't argue with fools who are constantly showing how dumb they are.
Prove it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Man I had a whole lists of things ready to go but then Trump just said hold my drink I will prove it.. Did you see the presser today? He said that there were fine people on both sides. What? Oh and he tried to equate Jefferson and Washington with Confederate soldiers. Are we pretending that the founding fathers of our country are the same as people who committed treason? Because I guarantee you every Trump supporter wouldn't be celebrating a group of people trying to fight Trump and take the country from him. You do realize that what happened?

But man, I can't go without at least giving you a quick taste of all the greatest of Trump the Racists:

1) Central Park Five

2) Birtherism

3) Being sued twice and losing for racial discrimination in regards to housing.

4) Being sued again and losing for practices he established in his hotels of having African American card dealers removed if asked by big spenders.

5) They removed all African American staff from the floors when he and his daughter were walking on the floor in Atlantic City.

6) He said he didn't want black people counting his money. Because we are lazy. And it's not our fault. Laziness is a trait in blacks.

7) His administration is systematically attacking African Americans and civil rights. You have DeVos clearing the civil rights violation cases. You have Jeff Sessions who is trying to do away with Affirmative Action. 1) Affirmative Action which statistics shows benefits white women more. Affirmative action which came because for centuries people like me were held back and banned from attending universities. 2) By Jeff Sessions who once said he would have joined the KKK but they smoke weed.

8) He asked a black reporter to set up a meeting with the CBC, asking if they were friends.. Because you know all black people know each other.

And the list goes on. But it doesn't matter. I have been pretty good about telling people I know, Trump isn't a racist. He does things that are racial insensitive. But after today, yeah the guy is a racist. He showed his hand saying that the alt left came charging at us.. Yeah the us is the white supremacists there.
Trump spoke again, August 15, 2017. (I'm sure this date will be remembered.)

So... how do you defend Trump for what he said today?

We will now watch the racists and bigots come out and show their true colors.
Will you choice your words like Trump chose his?
‘Fox & Friends’ guest: Anyone who defends Trump is ‘morally bankrupt’

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/34...rally-bankrupt
Hey remember yesterday when all the Trump people were on their high horses and talking about the KKK and Democrats. Their silence today is deafening. I don't blame them though, that presser yesterday was bad.
Don't watch that video about the big swing. That guy is so wrong. I knew it was going to be bad because it's a right wing lunatic. Originally Posted by Austin Dude
It's called the big switch, not the big swing, millsy. If Dinesh is "so wrong", why can't you prove it? Name one US Senator or prominent Dixiecrat other than Strom Thurmond who changed parties from D to R as part of your so-called big switch.

Btw, the guy you call a "right wing lunatic" is Indian-American, graduated from Dartmouth and has written 20 books. His movie "Hillary's America" was the highest-grossing documentary film of 2016.
Hey remember yesterday when all the Trump people were on their high horses... Originally Posted by Austin Dude
Hey remember yesterday when all the libtards and the lamestream media were trying to hush this story up?

Here we go again. Junior from PGH, standing tall for the movement.

I believe we Austinites as a community have a moral compass that generally points toward inclusion rather than exclusion. Regardless of what we do or where we live. Regardless of whether we lean left or right.

I hope the ugliness stays the hell away. And the ugliness that's here can leave.
Hey wanna see a dumb ass? Show someone a fact and then they say yeah but. And then ask a question to counter an argument you never asked. Who said that it was about Senators switching parties? Obviously someone didn't read the link and has never taken a class on government. It was a strategy to get voters to switch. Voters who were against civil rights. They switched from Democrats to Republicans. It's a fact. There weren't Senators out there protesting this past weekend. It was voters. Voters who were supporters of the Republican nominee. He said they have a friend in the president. And the president sent a wink and a nod back to them.
Oh and media let's talk about killers who liked Bernie. Let's talk about killers like Jeremy Christian. Liked Bernie but decided to switch. But not to Hilary. Nope he found he supported Donald Trump. Oh and the guy from his weekend was a Trump guy. So yeah 3 people have been killed by people who supported Trump. The media should point that out more huh?