Lists / Top Posters / Top Reviewers / Why not "Most Read Members"? and "Most Viewed Threads in last 10 Days"

In regards to the small "Most" lists on the side of the page..... I have a suggestion for 2 that would drive views even higher which I believe is a goal of owners. Both suggestions will expose people that may have never read a member's posts or seen a certain thread that enjoys a lot of popularity

1) Most Viewed Thread Starters" It would be interesting to see a list of who the members are that have contributed content that drives views ranked from most viewed downwards. Pulled from the entire posts on ECCIE

It would be even better if clicking each person's name in the list displayed the threads ranked by view count.

2) Most Viewed Threads. It would be interesting to see a list of the threads across ECCIE that are currently relevant and ranked by most viewed. Clicking on a thread title would open the thread

This one might be more difficult in that there are a lot of dead threads with a lot of views. So perhaps filtering it so that threads that have not received 100 views in the last 24 hours are excluded.

I think both would be of interest and drive traffic if given some prominent placement on the page.