honey im home

I am home for a short while....

I just found out my 89 yr old mom has COPD/Congestive heart failure & now she has cancer in her lungs,abdoman,and bones...she doesnt want a biopsy.

They are just gonna have her go to rehab for couple weeks,then just go home and live her best life while she has it...they say her heart will get her before the cancer

So I will be gone most of next month visiting her

so I am asking for good thoughts and prayers sent our way...I so appreciate it & yall!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and positive thoughts for you!
I am home for a short while....

I just found out my 89 yr old mom has COPD/Congestive heart failure & now she has cancer in her lungs,abdoman,and bones...she doesnt want a biopsy.

They are just gonna have her go to rehab for couple weeks,then just go home and live her best life while she has it...they say her heart will get her before the cancer

So I will be gone most of next month visiting her

so I am asking for good thoughts and prayers sent our way...I so appreciate it & yall!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sorry to hear Dallas. I've been there and my thoughts will be with you. Take care Sweetheart.
Prayers
Prayers here.
So sorry to hear that. Your family is in my prayers
Praying for you and your family.
Lost my mom not too long ago. Loved her dearly. Sending good vibes your way.
thanks yall
i so appreciate it!!

i am actually doing well with it..shes a strong woman and has had an awesome life..so whatever happens,happens! Life is meant to be enjoyed while we are here,no matter what bad things come about,we just deal with it best we can!!
She told me today that she is happy with whatever is gonna happen,kniwing its in Gods hands!!

I will be going down that way in couple weeks!
You are definitely in my thoughts. Wishing the absolute best for her and you.
I went through something similar with my mom..be strong and remember the good times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Truly sorry for your loss. My mom passed away from ampullary cancer nearly two years ago and things will never be the same. Sending well wishes to you and your family.
Very sorry to hear this! I will try to got to you before. But in any case, I'll praying for her. I've been there with both of my parents.
Spend as much time with her as you can !
Sending you both love & light
Xoxoxox
Dallas,
It's never easy to loose one that has been in your life, but rest assured that she will be in a better place when she's gone. Spend your time with her doing some fun things, memories you will always remember.
Prayers for you !!!