What's in a name?

I'm NOT talking about handles, provider names or the aliases we all use here (although I strongly suspect this thread will drift that way), I'm talking about real names.

I was on a plane the other day. The flight attendant had a gorgeous body and a beautiful face...best I've seen on a flight attendant in a long, long time.

Her name was "Essence Jones." I thought, "What a beautiful name for such a beautiful young lady!"

Any others for the mix???
  • Doove
  • 05-01-2010, 02:08 PM
Any others for the mix??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I once knew a guy whose last name was Sterling. A mutual friend once suggested that it was a shame that such a name was wasted on someone so miserable and obnoxious.

So prolly not what you're lookin' for.
Years ago I made sure to visit a very beautiful bank teller. She was tall, long auburn hair, a perfect 10. Her name was Jerolyn. Never heard that name since. I thought, if I have a baby girl, I will give her that name. Had four boys.
I tend to meet most people in the air...My seat mate a few months back was a stunningly beautiful Spanish woman, exquisite features, eyes to fall into....her mother had named her after her country, Andulacia. I still think of her name, such a perfect match of name and beauty..........
Brandy. She's was 5'2", size 3, light tan skin, brunette, brown eyes. Beautiful girl. Very easy to be around. Worked as a waitress in a nice bar. Her name seemed to be a perfect fit. A real joy to be around, just like sipping brandy.

If she hadn't been my gf's sister, I'd hit it.

Funny story. My gf and I were at Brandy's home. Brandy's daughter was 3, sitting in her lap. The daughter reached up and pulled Brandy's tube top down, exposing her. I was such a dumb ass, I saw what was about to happen and looked away. I saw nothing. What was I thinking?

I love a good brandy.
Genevieve has always been a beautiful name to me. So has Anastasia. Both are beautiful names with very noble beginnings.
Victoria Justice is a perfect name! Here's her picture: