Cumming.....

Cum Play..........Tell me what you like and how you like it??

I love to CIM and have it ooze out of my mouth all down his Cock and balls, then I can continue to suck and rub, making bubbles....Yum Yum!!
I love to be face deep in her mound as she O's. her hips grinding and bucking, You can feel her spasms, and muscle contractions on the tip of your tongue. She loosens up the leg vise and pulls you up and gives me a deep pasionat kiss.(ignoring the facial "glaze") Then I just hold her while she has her moment.

tag yer it
It starts out with her facesitting me, then grinding that love juice all over my face, dripping it all over her pussy and down the taint and on to her ass, getting everything slick, shiny and slimy. Then switching to 69 cumming in her mouth then giving each others love juices back to each other in a DFK, then licking and slurping each others faces clean. That's just the first 30 min. mmmmmm cum play is fun play....
I like cof/cob/cim/cot/snowball...but especially swallowig!

I even like licking cum off my doubles gals tits or ass and sharing it with her!

I especially like for a guy to shoot cum on my ass!

yummmmy cum!!!!!!!!!!!
A forced snowball is exciting! But few women have the nerve to take my jaw in hand and clench it and kiss me and force the gunk in and slap the face to force a swallow. But cumming on someone else doesn't excite me.

On the flip side I love to lap up female cum, and maybe female ejaculate, but I'm not sure if this just peepee or something sexier.
  • rp
  • 09-23-2012, 12:36 AM
Buzzworm,

It could have not been said better.
A forced snowball is exciting! But few women have the nerve to take my jaw in hand and clench it and kiss me and force the gunk in and slap the face to force a swallow. But cumming on someone else doesn't excite me.

On the flip side I love to lap up female cum, and maybe female ejaculate, but I'm not sure if this just peepee or something sexier. Originally Posted by buzzworm86

LOL I know a few women that have more then enough "nerve" to make you take a snowball from them......Right Dallas??...LOL Slurp Slurp!!
I would love to try a real snowball experience after being deepthroated by Ms. athena with DallasRain hopping off my face after giving it a good ride. Visea versa would work just as well.
I used to have an ATF who was a sometimes squirter/always oozer. She loved to have her wetness all over my face and in my mouth, then clean it with her tongue and do a reverse snowball. What fun! Then she'd finish me and do a normal snowball.
LOL I know a few women that have more then enough "nerve" to make you take a snowball from them......Right Dallas??...LOL Slurp Slurp!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
yesssssssssssssss!!!
I would love to try a real snowball experience after being deepthroated by Ms. athena with DallasRain hopping off my face after giving it a good ride. Visea versa would work just as well. Originally Posted by JG4DATY
Snowballs make the best cum play.....mmmmmmmmmm
When I have a SO who is willing, going down on her after pumping a couple loads inside is always hot.

With providers, while snowballing can be fun, I actually prefer they keep sucking as if nothing happened. No change in the pace or technique that got me there. This typically leads to an even more intense O. I don't really care if they let it dribble out or swallow. So in this case! my favorite cum play is ignoring it.
Im a very oral lover bothgiving and recieving I love to start outwith LFK to DFK kissing licking and sucking all over and down her body tease but not daty the kitty right away then move down her leg kissing and licking and sucking all the way to her toes then contine sucking and kissing each toe then the other leg and toes. Then I work my way up to datylight at first then a little more pressure with FIV till she squirts in my mouth...... Then more making out and stripper slide in various possitions till she is wet wild and horney as hell then CFS in various positions then pop where ever she wants either CIM or COB my favorite is BBBJNQNS the second is COB on her ass the #rd fav is COB on her feet.
Wanna play with me feet wc?? Have me rub them all over you, stroking and sliding over your hard Cock, wanna cum on my toes and lick it off? Yum, Yum.....I have such a hot pic to share,,,,,butt it will have to be private.....lol