What's This ?

It is called 'Pony' Play, I believe! Never did it, not interested in trying it! This version seems to be even kinkier because, in addition to the 'pony' in black, you have two gals dressed in red, serving as the 'seat'! WTF!?
I'm disturbed by it but find it hot at the same time. I might be broken Yeah this is a very kinky version of pony play. I'd be snapping pics too lol
Its called a good weekend.
Pony Play and Objectification
  • MLisa
  • 10-13-2012, 08:20 PM
Its an amazing photo and everyone seems to be smiling...well those whom you can see that much of hehe. I like it. Not my gig but my hat is off to those kick ass lovely ladies!
The only person smiling is the guy with the reins. You can't see the mouths on the three women! It's looks like more of posed pic than anything else, lady up front would have a difficult time generating enough leverage or strength to pull all that's behind her.
Friday night in Nancy Pelosi's district?

New car design from Pakistani Motors Corporation?

Hidden camera photo from inside the Kennedy compound in Hyannisport?
Saw something similar but the man and woman were dressed up to resemble dogs. Doggy looked a bit difficult in those outfits; especially when she started barking and wagging her furry rear.
That's from House of Gord, a well-known and long-running (since 1998!) fetish website. They specialize in extreme objectification of women, and the melding of woman and machine, and have created some iconic imagery in their history.

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but my understanding is that the women involved have been doing it for quite awhile and are active participants in designing and filming the scenes. I saw a documentary about how they turned one of the women into a chair, and her process of how she went through it mentally and phyiscally. It was amazing to watch her transformation process, and the care that was taken at each step to ensure her safety and well-being.

While not everyone's cup of tea, I find their consistent imagery to be compelling even after all these years, and am glad that they are making fetish material.
That's from House of Gord, a well-known and long-running (since 1998!) fetish website. They specialize in extreme objectification of women, and the melding of woman and machine, and have created some iconic imagery in their history.

Definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but my understanding is that the women involved have been doing it for quite awhile and are active participants in designing and filming the scenes. I saw a documentary about how they turned one of the women into a chair, and her process of how she went through it mentally and phyiscally. It was amazing to watch her transformation process, and the care that was taken at each step to ensure her safety and well-being.

While not everyone's cup of tea, I find their consistent imagery to be compelling even after all these years, and am glad that they are making fetish material. Originally Posted by badbottom
Great info. For those of you who visit Vegas or live close by... the Erotic Heritage Museum has some of Gord's installations there on display and they are amazing!

Actually a very cool Dom in person as well! I was delightfully surprised when I met him years ago at Fetish Con.

Maitresse Renee
That's an axle that doesn't need greasing!