Body painting

Any one out there have any knowledge about body painting or know of any one in to body painting? Looking at sites in Key West Fantasy days.
it is so cool---although I have never done it........the biker rallies always have body paintined ladies!

http://www.designyourway.net/blog/in...t-63-examples/

http://www.netnude.com/main/bodyp.html
Wow a gal painted with my handle on her.
Attached Images File Type: jpg hyundai_tattoo.jpg (77.5 KB, 119 views)
omg that is HOT!!!
Damn I wish I could create some thing like that. I have trouble painting a barn. My best work of art was on your butt.
and it was such fun to do!
I wanted to offer t-shirts to guests, the gent would pour paint on my body, and we could hug or press the t-shirt against me and VIOLA! Souvenir!
Nik
Have T shirts printed with the words or names backwords. That way you will be able to read them in the bath room mirror phone pictures. I had T shirts made that say "I survived Dallas"
Now you need a "I survived hurricane Nicolet" t-shirt!
I think it's pretty cool
Nik
Have T shirts printed with the words or names backwords. That way you will be able to read them in the bath room mirror phone pictures. I had T shirts made that say "I survived Dallas" Originally Posted by tucson

I luv the tshirt Tucson--I even have several clients that have signed it!
I wonder how long it took to paint on the model? Beautiful work!
I have a bunch of erotic suggestions on how to hold her while painting. Among them is the two finger bowling ball grip. No I couldn't do it as much as I would like to. I would be drooling so much the paint would run and I couldn't be that close with out eating the canvas.
My cock is the brush and I paint pretty ladies with my cum. Their bodies are such an erotic canvas!!!
My cock is the brush and I paint pretty ladies with my cum. Their bodies are such an erotic canvas!!! Originally Posted by txcwby6