Date: 10/09/23
Name: RAFAELLA
Phone: 4702181624
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/new_york/albany...5.htm?cat=6209
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Airport area
Activities: LFK, body dance , body worship, cbj iii, cg to finish - made her sweat
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Spinner, lil responsive a’s , smooth and shaved - clean and cute - about 5’5” and 110 lbs
Recommendation: Yes
I'm surprised the Latina women don't have more of a foot hold over here like the asians... I know they are a lot more asians but no lack of latina women... if you ever want your dick to fall from fucking beautiful women... I mean model like.. take a trip over to Medellin Colombia.. holy shit I wish I didn't have somebody with me lol....they almost rip you off the street even when your with someone not really but they are not shy to start up a conversation...the selection of pussy and avaibility just amazed me...It. doesn't hurt it is fucking awesome party city too fun times over there
I'm surprised the Latina women don't have more of a foot hold over here like the asians... I know they are a lot more asians but no lack of latina women... if you ever want your dick to fall from fucking beautiful women... I mean model like.. take a trip over to Medellin Colombia.. holy shit I wish I didn't have somebody with me lol....they almost rip you off the street even when your with someone not really but they are not shy to start up a conversation...the selection of pussy and avaibility just amazed me...It. doesn't hurt it is fucking awesome party city too fun times over there Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Groomed and friendly- the girl in the picture and smooth all over - Asian providers in NYC are freaking hot but up here - ickkkk
cbj is a no go for me, nice pix tho
I'm surprised the Latina women don't have more of a foot hold over here like the asians... Originally Posted by Funtimes44

Reviews/experiences are night and day.
cbj is a no go for me, nice pix tho Originally Posted by swifty2

So why the upcharge for GFE?? What’s her definition of GFE??
Who
Knows manage - almost walked but she was hot