Encounter: Marie is always a great time.

User ID: N/A
Date: 10/14/23
Name: Marie
Phone: 518-726-5988
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/686403152772
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: in a nice safe area
Activities: BBBJ Mish cuddling
Hair Length and Color: long brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'9 Slender, has pierced A's, shaved, with nice long legs, nice ass very pretty girl and she can hold a conversation, especially if you click with her.
Recommendation: - Yes
Yea unless you are in with her already shes almost impossible to get a response from. Glad you are able to see her though, she sounds like fun!
Bc she’s a hood rat…. I’d been very careful giving anything to this trash…. She will threaten you and your family and tell other providers you’re a bad person and out you…. She’s garbage to the core…

Wanna know why…? Bc I wrote an average review about her once…. She called me up ready to jump me… a bj isn’t worth her drama…

Ever noticed why no bad reviews about her?? Bc she has all your shit… when u have a shitty time… dudes are like fuck… she’s got my shit… not gonna trash her now… I remind people every so often…. IDGAF…

TRASH
Manage..........so tell us, what do you think of her? LOL
Bc she’s a hood rat…. I’d been very careful giving anything to this trash…. She will threaten you and your family and tell other providers you’re a bad person and out you…. She’s garbage to the core…

Wanna know why…? Bc I wrote an average review about her once…. She called me up ready to jump me… a bj isn’t worth her drama…

Ever noticed why no bad reviews about her?? Bc she has all your shit… when u have a shitty time… dudes are like fuck… she’s got my shit… not gonna trash her now… I remind people every so often…. IDGAF…

TRASH Originally Posted by Manage2
Been seeing her for a few years now and she’s one of the more sane girls in the hobby LOL seems like she is a little picky with who she seems but I’ve had no problems, she’s low drama compared to my last regular.
What of “all your shit” does she have besides your number (which should be a burner)?