Since everyone likes to talk so much

To my understanding there’s been some discussion about me! Some not so good which is totally fine bc I’ve only seen one person and being that he didn’t complain I feel no need to be discouraged by anybody else. If you message me last minute I’m sorry it’s a no, if you message me for and incall even though you’ve seen I don’t do that then NO. If I’m to curvy for you or ‘hefty’ as it’s been said, then that’s fine too! Don’t message me about nights either. If those things are disappointing to y’allen, imagine how they are disappointing me considering I have to repeat myself to grown men, & I have 4 kids , Yes my schedule is very busy, however, I will accommodate or atleast try my best! But they come first. If things aren’t happening between us it’s not me!! So many flaked on me this past week. Also there is no drama between me and another provider, she’s just upset there’s a new girl on the boards with just as much potential as her. We’ve been friends for years and providing for years together also. Y’all don’t be so ughhh, such a turn off. I’m also obviously new on the boards and just learning to navigate this page, my number is (Removed per request of OP). Text is always best! Thanks!!! Y’all wonderful men have a fabulous day!!!!
Thanks for the clarification, the details help with making future plans for many of us. Now we know.
Young lady:
Referencing to things said in the locker room is seldom a good idea. It can carry a hefty penalty for the person leaking the information.

HID (21-HID)
  • cajun
  • 12-23-2022, 03:20 PM
Well, that went south pretty quickly...
Sorry cajan and the rest of the gang. I ran my mouth while ticked off about the leak

HID (21-HID)
Speaking for myself, I like curvy. Tho I'm not privy to locker room chatter or even met the OP, seems to me the providers schedule is whatever she wants it to be. The pics I've seen so far look good, hope you don't get discouraged

Just my 2 cents
If you or a client or provider and have experience in the hobby it is a different world. Clients enter horny and hard the provider enters how can I get the dollars and move on.
I have been very lucky most of the time to enter a session get what I want and leave with a friendship but had a few that I was happy to enter leave some dollars and get the hell out as quick as possible.
Even had one walked in said hell no put $40 on bed and tried to leave and she blocked door and said you are not leaving until you pay for the hour. I did leave and put the $40 back in my pocket.
I have learned nothing is for sure but if both parties give and take it works better.
If I pay I expect to be treated as a paying customer and treated to what I paid for with the full time I pay for and receive the menu we discussed with a smile.
I know I am an asshole but work hard for my money.
  • cajun
  • 12-25-2022, 03:58 PM
No offense take HID. I was commenting on her presence on this board, however short-lived that it may turn out. If she was in South LA I am pretty sure that someone would have been slapped down by now.
I’m with Harley. Customer service is priority ONE.
I didn’t know I referenced anything said, and not sure what the locker room is.
It has to be around my schedule BUT like I said I do accomadate. I’m in school and a full time single mom. Babe I do my best and never had a complaint or had to reschedule. Customer service is & always has been my top priority.