I just want to say THANK YOU

Destiny, thank you for always taking care of every one of my needs. You have always been my go-to ride or die chick.

KDenise, I know and understand that sometimes it is hard for you because if your current situation at home. But thank you for always going above and beyond to satisfy me.

Syriah, oh my God what is there not to love about you!

Cookie, baby I don't care what anyone else in this entire world says about you and my eyes you are perfect in every possible way you have always been tried and true with me and that is very respectful in my eyes, thank you for always being accommodating to me.

Jordan, I love the fact that every time you come to town you instantly make contact with me. You are a true joy in my life.

Kaitlyn, I have never met anyone like you and my entire life. You and your three nut rule oh my god when I get older I just hope that I can keep up with you.

Helen, that red on the head fire in the bed has never been more true than with you.

Cynthia, we had a rough start but oh my God have you pulled yourself together and become a wonderful young lady who I love seeing
Slow down fella, save some for the rest of us guys 😂
Slow down fella, save some for the rest of us guys 😂 Originally Posted by johnnydark
I am just trying to pay tribute to my regulars. From time to time they need to know that they are truly appreciated!