URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: -
Address: Near galleria
Activities: HJ, DATY, EDGE
Hair Length and Color: Black wavy smelled great
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gorgeous older lady with very large breasts great nipples, short and well proportioned body alittle fluff but she looks great with it
Recommendation: Yes
  • bbkid
  • 11-12-2022, 10:31 AM
Hmmmm, I think you might need to provide a bit more contact info, bud. But you should know that seeing as you've been a member here for 2 years and this being your first post ever!
Hey man ya been a lurker here and OH2 every once in a while
I get the chance to get out haha it’s bedpage so like a link?
Nice. Never seen her ad before. She might have to be my first Hispanic gal. Bush, trimmed or bald?
Bald, really nice, tasted great and smelled great ���� If you do, just tell her to slow down at first cause she’s alittle aggressive on the “massage” at first
Hell she looks pretty good , I just might have to check that out I like older women she looks like she could take a pounding I wonder if that’s on the menu I’ll definitely pay her a visit
Was this a spa or residence? Nothing reported on actual massage so I assume none, correct?
Was this a spa or residence? Originally Posted by majorjones
Reread the ROS. Slowly this time.
Geez
1000 pardons for overlooking that. I'm ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed and lost my appetite. But, I'm still horny!
1000 pardons for overlooking that. I'm ashamed, humiliated, embarrassed and lost my appetite. But, I'm still horny! Originally Posted by majorjones
LOL!
Shes legit. Has more wrinkles due to filter
She’s not bad looking and looks like she has a cute body for DATY…..That’s my thing!
Anyone seen her cute co-worker that works out of that same office?

https://us-houston.bedpage.com/bodyr.../22595147.html