URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW Freeway
Activities: BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: Black hair to shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5'4 nice MM's, typical Asian ass but overall decent body
Recommendation: Yes
What's the total damage at this place? I've heard this place is a must try lol
What was the damage?
It’s been a while since my initiation into the club. Does the welcome package still include a can of Crisco and a rubber chicken, or was I just imagining that?
They've upgraded to a Rubber Duck. Unfortunately, some monger who walked in drunk one evening asked for a Rubber to Fuck and they completely misunderstood him. As Paul Harvey would say...Now you know the rest of the story. Good day!
LL465 - thanks for the laugh
I wonder who is the poor sap that comes here for a haircut LMAO.

Also who is prettier liz or sandy ? Can you get 4 hands?
Guess I'm going to have to change my handle to "Poor Sap."
As for prettier, that's a matter of taste, but Liz cuts hair better.
Imo Sandy is prettier, I recently saw Liz and she not bad for her age and takes care of herself. But Sandy I'll easily give the edge to Sandy and she also does a better bbbj
Ok, so a semi-unrelated/related question. I'm sure there are some of you degenerates out there that have had the pleasure of getting BJ's from I-10 Melissa and Sandy or Liz. All are known for their golden mouths but who is the best of those 3?
Where’s Melissa located at?
Where’s Melissa located at? Originally Posted by Ruiz45
She's no longer providing services.
It's been a while reading Houston reviews, so by "joined the club" I thought you meant Ahn. I haven't read anything on her for a while, not to mention I noticed LLover hasn't been proving links to provider pics or whatever. They both succumb to Covid whe I was out?
I-10 Melissa was th3 best for sure, but the worst in looks.

Sandy and Liz getting up there in age, sure wish a couple young ones would take their place soon..
Guess I'm going to have to change my handle to "Poor Sap."
As for prettier, that's a matter of taste, but Liz cuts hair better. Originally Posted by Bowzer
if you want a good vietnamese cut Casey’s Hair Salon on kirkwood and beechnut .

or sandy's hair salon in pasadena ( the girls are beautiful and can cut amazing )

id never get a cut in a massage spot , i dont want to get cum on my hair instead of hair gel