What's your handle represent ?

For the hell of it and the sake of conversation. How or what does your handle represent. Drinkin & Dreamin is an old Waylon Jennings song. Drinkin and dreamin knowing damn well I can't go... Another line in the song goes as people look for a way in , I'm looking for away out... Describes me to a T. Happy Memorial Day !! Remember those that gave all! Drive it like stole it, just keep it between the lines!!
After the fact this might belong in the sandbox?
Mine is just a Jamacian man I knew years ago in Florida and worked with named Cass, that was Cool as hell, but passed away years ago. So it was Good morning Cassmann or Cassmonn the way he talked I just mimic him
Mine is derived from my first yahoo email address, 16 years ago. It's not the same, but close. The 43 part, I have no idea.
My stage name was Kiki when I danced. And I used to have a kitty name Kiki!
Mine's simple. I grew up in East Texas.
My stage name was Kiki when I danced. And I used to have a kitty name Kiki! Originally Posted by kiki2012
Meow! Meow! ;-)
In Roman mythology Pygmalion was a talented sculptor. He carved an ivory statue of a beautiful woman. When the work was finished, he began to fall in love with his creation. He gave it a girl’s name, brought it jewelry and flowers, and caressed it as if it were alive. One day he went to the altar of Aphrodite and prayed that he might have a bride in the likeness of his statue. Returning home, he embraced the sculpture, and found its lips were warm and responsive to his kisses. The goddess had granted his prayer. Some say they married, had a child, and lived together happily.

In Roman mythology Pygmalion was a talented sculptor. He carved an ivory statue of a beautiful woman. When the work was finished, he began to fall in love with his creation. He gave it a girl’s name, brought it jewelry and flowers, and caressed it as if it were alive. One day he went to the altar of Aphrodite and prayed that he might have a bride in the likeness of his statue. Returning home, he embraced the sculpture, and found its lips were warm and responsive to his kisses. The goddess had granted his prayer. Some say they married, had a child, and lived together happily.

Originally Posted by Pygmalion
Cool! You learn something new everyday. Thanks for sharing.
My favorite bike I ride is a Harley and it has custom Diablo wheels.
Mine: Eros was the ancient Greek god of love (Romans identified with Cupid) and mystique is an aura of mystery surrounding a particular pursuit (in this case, the hobby world) so I just combined the two.
When I was a young man I was involved in some perilous adventures overseas and I would often call my father. He always ended the conversation with "Keep your head on straight". Over the years I came realize it did not just mean don't do anything stupid but it was his way telling me to be safe and he loved me. We are all our own "Head Keeper" thus i donned myself the Headkeeper.
Mine goes back to the days of board gaming Dungeons and Dragons. I was the leader of a guild in our game called "Dragon inc" and I carried it over to this hobby.
That's all very interesting and thought provoking as to how we derive our handles. Thanks for responding. I've found this informal introduction helpful in us getting to know one another better. Ladies feel free to add to the thread the guys would like to hear from you as well.
Great thread topic!

I've always liked the name Ava and LaRue is a reference to my other favorite hobby.
Stars of yore such as Lena Horne, Eartha Kitt, and Dorothy Dandridge really shaped what style and aesthetics I aspire to. This month, I booked a couple of professional photo sessions where I tried my best to do them justice.

I'm a nerd for history in general and I like that some of y'all invoked ancient Greek and Roman mythology.