Time of week and day

Curious as to the time of day and day of the week our area is slow and busy.
I tend to prefer beginning of week and after lunch.
I believe that most providers and clients meet at night or later and some on the lunch hour.
Would like to hear from providers and clients.
I prefer any day first thing in the morning. Having said that, usually meet during the week in the late evening.
Really depends on my schedule for the week. I prefer week day morning appointments with travelers. As I work long hours and I'm not the best company after work. Plus after 12-16 hrs days I feel like I'm last and she's tired of entertaining. The thought gives me a complex. For my girls I've seen a couple times early to mid weekday evenings. Sometimes lazy day Sunday evenings after 3.
I have an appt most days between 9am to 4pm...occassionally some sundays I will have an appt.
Week days afternoon and evenings! I'm a grumpy zombie in the morning lol.
I prefer just after lunch around 2 pm and it gives me time to check with office in morning and clear anything I need to do where I wont be disturbed when I sneak off to be with one of the beautiful women..and like Kiki said lot of women are grumpy in morning.
It depends on my schedule when I hit town. Then again, I've made it a habit to make sure DestinyDevine knows I'm cumming. (https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=328074).

HID