Birth Control and the hobby

I thought I would start this thread as I believe this is a community issue since protection has been at the top of the list for the past couple weeks. However I know these type topics are not popular and often frowned upon. However an accidental pregnancy in this atmosphere would certainly be frowned up on being the reason I believe its an issue. I don't think I've ever seen a situation more SAD in my life than a kid looking for a daddy. In an environment where things are most likely not favorable to begin with. In my 7 years on this board I am amazed at the young ladies that rely only on condoms for protection and birth control. I can only speak for myself but I do not have a problem with condoms nor do I believe do my acquaintances. I also believe if your having BBFS in this environment your a damn fool!! I often ask the ladies of child bearing age if she is on birth control. It makes me feel better to know there was a back up plan should something happen with plan #1. I am amazed at the number of women that tell me NO " I'm not on anything". It makes a cold chill run down my spine to hear those words. "No I'm not on anything" because that translates in my mind into "your child support was due last week." Please play safe people, honestly this thing we do isn't worth your life. Its certainly not an environment to produce another life. Remember What we do today effects somebody else tomorrow...
Me > the big V decades ago.

And I gotta say, it was one the the funniest experiences of my life, the nurse was HILARIOUS!
Okay I'm just visiting but been looking through the threads the last couple weeks and suprised to see some comments about bbfs. I understand the feeling of bb but it's never worth the risk even if you do not have a SO! Same goes for the providers! It may be a rush to give a gal a creampie but no offense to the providers, you will likely end up with something you did not expect.
Wouldn't that open up a can of worms if a provider came up pregnant bet we would see who's buddies then Arkansas would be great.
One advantage to a few more years-----production has completely stopped. it doesn't change the need for protection- it's just no longer an issue . Which is big.
Wouldn't that open up a can of worms if a provider came up pregnant bet we would see who's buddies then Arkansas would be great. Originally Posted by lil nicky
No shit! I know right! Damn we'd all be down at social services with a cup in our hand. I often wonder about these chicks that advertise as pregnant. Its like where did that baby bump come from.. was that intentional or an occupational hazard?

One advantage to a few more years-----production has completely stopped. it doesn't change the need for protection- it's just no longer an issue . Which is big. Originally Posted by Meredith
Yes Meredith those are my thoughts exactly as to why I try to see ladies that have been there and done that. Honestly I prefer ladies that are mature or at least my age. I might add you look fabulous and I hope to make your acquaintance again someday.
Well, thank you! I've lost a little weight.
I might add you look fabulous and I hope to make your acquaintance again someday. Originally Posted by drinkindreamin
WHAT HE SAID!!

Oh ... And to stay on topic, I elected to get neutered 18 yrs ago after my second child. So getting someone pregnant isn't a concern of mine. But that doesn't mean I throw all other concerns out the window.