The Book Paid For

I just finished the book Paid For that Harley mentioned several months ago. As I've always had questions about the hobby and all of our involvement with everything that entails. It is an eye opener and very accurate to the life we live here on the board. It does bring on some self reflection and for those of you that's been in the game awhile. It probably hits close to home. I'm through with the book if anybody is interested in reading it PM me. I'll let you have it. DD
I read the book's description on Amazon. (It appears to be an attempt to educate the reader about why prostitution is bad).

Do you plan on changing the way you hobby in any way?
I read the book's description on Amazon. (It appears to be an attempt to educate the reader about why prostitution is bad).

Do you plan on changing the way you hobby in any way? Originally Posted by TallAndSkinny
Skinny, you've asked an honest question that deserves an honest answer. The book has certainly opened my eyes to the things the girls experience with there participation in the hobby. I can also relate to their responses as I've had several things described in the book happen with my dates. Will I continue to hobby? Yes I probably will as the temptation draws me back. I will certainly look at the ladies and the situations that bring them into the life through a different light.
Someone has spoke for the book.
It will definitely make you consider being nicer to the providers. I hope I am close to retiring but hate leaving as I have met some wonderful ladies in the hobby and have much respect for what they have to deal with.
It will definitely make you consider being nicer to the providers. I hope I am close to retiring but hate leaving as I have met some wonderful ladies in the hobby and have much respect for what they have to deal with. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo

Yes it will.
May have to read it...tried not hobbying anymore several times ...but damn the temptations out there....and working away from home for long streches...