BORED AS HELL--MONOPOLY ANYONE?

Would anyone like to play a game of Monopoly with me on Pogo.com? Between 2 and 4 of us can play together! It's FREE!

Spades?
If you would live closer I would have some other ideas to relieve boredom....
Spades? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I have no idea how to play that

If you would live closer I would have some other ideas to relieve boredom.... Originally Posted by Cheesecake7
I'd be --open-- for suggestions

I have no idea how to play that
Originally Posted by Katana Kay
💔
Sort of like a blend of Hearts and Bridge and the basics are easy to learn.
Similar to a few other things, once learned, always fun and you never forget how to play. Of course, getting very good takes practice.
Although usually a 4 handed game (2 teams), it can be played with just two people. And, if playing with just one other, it can be a quite fun challenge match. And if a cold rainy day/evening, with an open bar, the game can last...
💔
Sort of like a blend of Hearts and Bridge and the basics are easy to learn.
Similar to a few other things, once learned, always fun and you never forget how to play. Of course, getting very good takes practice.
Although usually a 4 handed game (2 teams), it can be played with just two people. And, if playing with just one other, it can be a quite fun challenge match. And if a cold rainy day/evening, with an open bar, the game can last... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Sounds interesting! Especially in the setting you described! The only card games I know how to play are Go Fish and Canasta (because I enjoy hang out with the elderly from time to time) lol
You can always play with yourself.
You can always play with yourself. Originally Posted by DocHolyday
Always first on the list of boredom killers ....and second, third, and 69th lol. By the time Monopoly seemed fun, my clit was threatening to secede from our Union.