All i want for Christmas Is -

All i want for Christmas Is a M.R Potato Head .

Being born in the late sixties and coming of age in the 70,s one of the pouplar toys as a youth was MR Potato head .

Not a expensive toy not a toy out of reach for a blue collar family to get there child but being of IRISH decent my father wouldnt allow it .

I never was directly told why but all i was told was potatoes are for eating not for playing with .

My list for santa that year was for the game Operation a whoopie cushion a Crossman 177 cal pump pellet gun, walkie talkies ,AFX track and MR Potato head possibly a Battle ship game if i remember right

Some how Santa turned out to be my DAD and i still remember the the discussion we had when he got the list of items i wanted

What the hell are you planning for later on down the road to put me through ?

????
Do you have delusions of invading Ireland as a operator with a pellet gun to fart on them and hand them a plastic fucking potato ?

Are is MR potato at the Helm of the battleship shooting sailors in the ass with a BB Gun and sitting on a whoopie cushion ?

I had no idea WTF he was talking about at the time all i know is i ended up with every thing on my list being under the x-mas tree that year except MR Potato head fact is i still have them .

Well the time has come for MR Potato head to take the helm and he is MIA from the muster .

All i want is MR Potato Head !!!!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...x=0&ajaxhist=0

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...=14&ajaxhist=0
Slick,

Make sure you get all the parts:
(try the Hasbro website)
Wait which kind do you want? Like the preskool version, the original or the classic? You'd be surprised at how many different mr.potato-heafs there are
The one you can make potato hooch out of , just kidding

Maybe I should look into California raisin,s ?
Hahaha that might fare better if that's where your minds at. Hahaha I've always loved mr potato head though
Hahaha that might fare better if that's where your minds at. Hahaha I've always loved mr potato head though Originally Posted by marleyMS12
I think some MR Potato head cos play is needed.

What say you ?

I promise to sprout!

Seriously I love petite gals and after checking your showcase I see that you are indeed petite .To bad your not into traveling .

Gotta love a chic into me potato head !