IT'S UP TO US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!! **** REPORT BAD CLIENTS!!!!

Are you sick of those who have you drive way out into mystery land and it's b.s.? Or the ones who show up with some lame story about the "AGREED" donation? Or how about the wierdo's who turn out to be "VERY" wierd or creepy? Ever find yourself in a situation that's life-threatening or, God-forbid, been physically and/or sexually assaulted? Fear of encounters with LE?....Are you just sick of that "anxiety-bug" that tends to dwell way in the back of your head every time you answer that phone?

Last night I read a thread that disturbed me. A provider calls another provider for a reference check and the provider that was called turned out to be a Super bitch and did not support the calling provider with substantial information concerning the "potential client", when she easily could have. As i was reading the thread, I was like "WTF"? That's what's wrong with the "provider-commonwealth" and why we GET that sense of worry every time we answer that phone or read an email inquiry. This industry is like some kind of huge underworld. Thank God we live in the age-of-information where the internet has revolutionized this "Underworld". We have resources that can be incorporated into our business ONLY if "WE" utilize them. That's right...."WE".

Also last night, I get a call from this guy whose been wanting an out-call for about a week now. It's been a week because initially he said he didn't have the entire donation so he would try again later in the week. Needless to state the obvious of the "red-flag"...well I hear from him last night...same thing wants an out-call...you know how that 6th sense kicks in and you just get that feeling? I recently joined providerbuzz.com, a site that reports bad clients, so I log into my providerbuzz account, enter his phone number and find out there was a report on this guy! In case you're wondering the kind of report it was...Apparently he likes to request "out-calls" to phony adresses. The girl who reported him says she went to some apartments and was given the wrong apartment number. Well when she called him, he answers and says he wanted to make sure it was really her first. So he gave her another apartment to go to and IT STILL wasn't his place.

IT'S UP TO US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!! Yes, I know it's impossible EACH AND EVERY bad client that exists can be exposed. But what we can do is fill the databases of sites such as providerbuzz.com to where your chances of finding ANY, I mean !!!ANY!!! info on these "mystery-clients" to help give us a sense of security before we take the calls.....When I got that feedback last night, it was a "THRILL" knowing I didn't have to waste MY time and gas on this jerk. It was an absolute "THRILL" to BUST this guy.
I can't emphasize enough in the importance of OUR INVOLVEMENT COLLECTIVELY to increase the awareness as if it were breast cancer...because it is exactly THAT! A CANCER! "BAD-CLIENT-CANCER"...and we need to increase the awareness of it and get PRO-ACTIVE in this shit!!!! I feel each and every provider out there NEEDS to get an account with one of these bad client sites and start reporting these sons-of-bitches. THEY REPORT YOU if you was to steal their wallet or use fake pictures (in which such activities I am TOTALLY opposed to and do not condone). Ladies, start taking ACTION! GET INVOLVED! Start REPORTING BAD CLIENTS! It just doesn't help the next girl....IT HELPS YOURSELF WHEN THE "NEXT GIRL" IS REPORTING AS WELL!!!!

Be safe ladies and I wish you all a prosperous day!!!
Moved from Security Matters.
His type think they are saving society from the sins of the flesh. It would be nice to be able to track his phone and have him walk out to 4 flat tires.
Again, I sing the praises of P411
GOOD LUCK ON THAT.
I feel the percentage of crazies in both providers and hobbyists are similar! There are just as many freaks hobbing and providing!

The Guys

1) Fake pictures
2) Out dated Pictures
3) Cash & Dash
4) Scams
5) Menu deficiencies

The Gals

1) Crazy fucks calling with no intention of ever seeing the provider
2) Phone sex rejects
3) Pimps
4) LE
5) Guys who can't get a hard on and blame the provider

Guys don't want to be outed. Gals just want to be safe and make money! That’s the way it’s always been. That’s the way it will always be! The struggle continues!

Guys don't want to be outed. Gals just want to be safe and make money! That’s the way it’s always been. That’s the way it will always be! The struggle continues!
Originally Posted by Still Looking
You're right. And I believe that was the point of the OP's thread. The only people who can make a difference and change that struggle are the guys and gals participating.

As we enter into the holidays, let's all make an extra effort to be considerate and mindful of the risks each of us takes being involved in this little hobby. You know, good will to men...

Great post.
You're right. And I believe that was the point of the OP's thread. The only people who can make a difference and change that struggle are the guys and gals participating.

As we enter into the holidays, let's all make an extra effort to be considerate and mindful of the risks each of us takes being involved in this little hobby. You know, good will to men...

Great post. Originally Posted by WhisperJ
I couldn't agree more! Human nature is a bitch! We seldom remember every good day that has gone by! But let one hurricane come through town and rip off your roof and that’s all we remember.

Gals not every provider is a dick wad.

Guys not every provider is a rip off.

Put your bad experiences behind you. Learn from them but treat everyone you meet the way you want to be treated! Lets make this hobby a better place!
ALERT , ALERT, ALL POINTS BULLENTIN...
AKA STILL LOOKING KEEPS LOOKING AND STALKING PROVIDERS ON
ECCIE FOR PUSSY. All the pussy is never enough and see he mug shot..
those big eye are always "looking".
He is a experieced at looking when it comes to pussy inspection.
I have warned you ladies.. YOU ARE NEXT.
shhhhsshh, here he comes and he one of those serial hobbyist..
ALERT , ALERT, ALL POINTS BULLENTIN...
AKA STILL LOOKING KEEPS LOOKING AND STALKING PROVIDERS ON
ECCIE FOR PUSSY. All the pussy is never enough and see he mug shot..
those big eye are always "looking".
He is a experieced at looking when it comes to pussy inspection.
I have warned you ladies.. YOU ARE NEXT.
shhhhsshh, here he comes and he one of those serial hobbyist.. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
If you have pussy, they will CUM! LOL

Pussy is like a Lay's potato chip, no one can just have one! LOL
see, he has those smiley faces doing obscene acts..
YOU ARE ON THE ALL TIME ALERT LIST.
you are wide awake and alert during a session..
see, he has those smiley faces doing obscene acts..
YOU ARE ON THE ALL TIME ALERT LIST.
you are wide awake and alert during a session.. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Your only saying that because its true! LOL
Stop looking at me...
I love the post but I can see providers getting all pissed off that so and so guy didn't want to come see them. Not saying it happens a lot, just saying I can see it happening.
When we providers report something its of serious nature and not stupid petty shit like someone being rude during a phone call or NCNS.. if we were to name guys on such things it would be too time consuming. If he calls and makes threats, YES...