Hobbyists who hobby together: Yes, gangbang.

Was wondering if any hobbyists have hobby buddies who hobby together?

Stories please, I have insomnia.
Me, SL, AND BURK.. we have cyber sex three somes.. all the time.
turn on your cam attached to laptop and woohoooo
I've never had a hobby buddy, but I have "Eiffel Towered" a civie with a buddy of mine while I was up north on vacation last year. It was fun, she seemed to really like having the attention of two guys. I've known the other guy since grade school, we were room mates way back in the day. It wasn't too uncomfortable. The girl was hot and a freak with some kink in her, which I do enjoy on occasion =D.
I haven't been in a gang bang but did an orgy with a two other hookers with 6 "hobby friends". I will say that you need to be REALLY comfortable with yourself otherwise stage fright can be an issue.
I've never had a tunnel buddy!
I've never had a tunnel buddy! Originally Posted by Still Looking
"tunnel buddy"? is that a hobby buddy?
"tunnel buddy"? is that a hobby buddy? Originally Posted by sketchball82
One girl two guys, guys are buddies... yes!
One girl two guys, guys are buddies... yes! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Ohhh, I always just called those guys people that were questioning their sexuality.

Yeah. That's right... I'm not a homophobe, but I couldn't do 2m1f. It'd either have to be full orgy or 1 dude, multiple ladies.
Ohhh, I always just called those guys people that were questioning their sexuality.

Yeah. That's right... I'm not a homophobe, but I couldn't do 2m1f. It'd either have to be full orgy or 1 dude, multiple ladies. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Same for me, but some guys are different! I figure if I went in with a buddy and the gal chooses just one? I'd be the guy at the coffee shop drinking coffee waiting! LOL
? Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Always been one on one AL? Come on you can tell us!
the question mark for for the same question that sketchy had..
u are homophobic...
the question mark for for the same question that sketchy had..
u are homophobic... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I see now! No I'm not, but my rule is I never date a gal with a dick bigger than mine! LOL
Tunnel Buddy: If you have sex with a gal and your friend / buddy do also at different times... your tunnel buddies!
We hobby as a couple.