Providers I admire

This may not be the place to post this. In fact, this post maybe shouldn't be posted. My reason is that I recently posted in another thread about some of the takers in this hobby, ladies who ask for financial aid of some kind, but then turned their backs on the people who helped. With that as the backdrop, I began thinking about some of the ladies I've met here and who I really developed a healthy respect for--completely separate from their BCD skills.

Wicked Milf
Vanessa Vixen
Kara Lynn Kelley
Layla Angelique
VIP Latine Barbie (formerly Angelina)
Kashae
MsPrittiKitti
Charlie (maybe retired)
InsatiableNikki
Cathy

There are many others I couldn't utter a disparaging word about, but these are the ones that I will fondly remember for the dignity with which they treated me as well as themselves during the time I have known them.
This may not be the place to post this. In fact, this post maybe shouldn't be posted. My reason is that I recently posted in another thread about some of the takers in this hobby, ladies who ask for financial aid of some kind, but then turned their backs on the people who helped. With that as the backdrop, I began thinking about some of the ladies I've met here and who I really developed a healthy respect for--completely separate from their BCD skills.

Wicked Milf
Vanessa Vixen
Kara Lynn Kelley
Layla Angelique
VIP Latine Barbie (formerly Angelina)
Kashae
MsPrittiKitti
Charlie (maybe retired)
InsatiableNikki
Cathy

There are many others I couldn't utter a disparaging word about, but these are the ones that I will fondly remember for the dignity with which they treated me as well as themselves during the time I have known them. Originally Posted by barneyrubble
This sounds more like a ATF thread than anything else. I'm glad that you have so many ladies that you think highly of. It does, however, sound kinda creepy that you think so highly of that many ladies. Personally, I can't think of 5 ladies that I would think that highly of but that's just me!