Has anyone seen her lately?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2981385
Here is a sort of recent review from her home state I tried to set something up but schedules aren’t aligning.
I moved here from Nashville 6 months ago where I saw her twice. 10/10.
Damn she got thiiiiick remember her from a few years back when she would visit the panhandle hott time it’s been a while I forgot about her looking to move to the area so I guess she’s around more now hott damn got to find some time to get over there definitely need to get with her for a good time !
Same here, GHM, she's been on my "to do" list for a long time... I wonder why she doesn't post many new pics anymore, she used to literally have dozens of them... as far as moving locally, she's been an stg staple in Tennessee for a while, I suspect she's just visiting., hell, she used to hit FWB, Biloxi, Jackson, and Birmingham from time to time... never Mobile, lol, I don't blame her... honestly, I prefer Mobile to all of them except FWB, and FWB is a vacation destination for me, it's our little secret ��
Excuse me while I take my foot out of my mouth... those are certainly recent pics, SMH... she's definitely still on my " to do" list...