Instagram

I have officially blown up twitter and suspended indefinitely.
I currently have an instagram. If you followed me on twitter, it should be easy to find my insta or DM me and I can add you!

Any other options y’all are familiar with for social media? I loved the twitter platform, not liking instagram so much.
Snapchat
I tried that one too but I hate it even more! I almost just wanna make my own webpage…?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wb...w?usp=drivesdk

Link to short video! Access already given with link.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12wb...w?usp=drivesdk

Link to short video! Access already given with link. Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Ah yess!! Now that is some kind of movement!!!!
It’d be better on a lap or a face, just sayin’ ;p
It’d be better on a lap or a face, just sayin’ ;p Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
I love the way you think, mysticalbreeze!!!!
I think every guy on here would like to 'get into' that video!!!
It’d be better on a lap or a face, just sayin’ ;p Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Mmm yummy! Be my guest
We’ll follow wherever you go babe!.Don’t give up and continue being amazing.
Ah yess!! Now that is some kind of movement!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
This works just as good!
Thanks for handling the change with grace guys! And harrypatt, I agree! Easy enough
  • BK
  • 07-11-2022, 10:25 PM
I have officially blown up twitter and suspended indefinitely.
I currently have an instagram. If you followed me on twitter, it should be easy to find my insta or DM me and I can add you!

Any other options y’all are familiar with for social media? I loved the twitter platform, not liking instagram so much. Originally Posted by Mysticalbreeze
Well, if you got suspended from Twitter, then Insta wont be far behind as they are even less forgiving than Twitter is. Considering the things ive seen on Twitter I always wonder what exactly it takes to get banned.
Good to know, thanks for the heads up.
I think twitter is rather lenient and I’m sure my suspension was content related overall.
I’m brainstorming some alternate approaches…
Well, if you got suspended from Twitter, then Insta wont be far behind as they are even less forgiving than Twitter is. Considering the things ive seen on Twitter I always wonder what exactly it takes to get banned. Originally Posted by BK
LOL! Just post something conservative on Twitter and that’ll get your ass banned. You can post all the tits and ass you want. Just don’t let them know if you happen to be a conservative!!
How do you get banned on twitter? Full sex acts on that site, lol