P411 WTF

That crazy biatch over there at P411 called the place where I work and go to school like 15 times. Everyone is asking me who tf is this bitch that keeps calling. It was not discreet. WTF should I tell them?
two words: hobby phone
Yit:

Write it up and send it to Gina's attention at p411. Apparently she may a staff issue to deal with.
Tell 'em that it's a collection agency.
Ask if they can lend you some $ until payday.
LOL. I can’t. Gina banned me for putting “100 % Nigga” as my ethnicity and “Pimping” as my interests. She told me I was perma-banned for that.

I just told everyone that I don’t know who it is and haven’t gotten around to calling her back, yet. I think I’m just going to keep saying that until they forget about it.
Tell 'em that it's a collection agency.
Ask if they can lend you some $ until payday. Originally Posted by cabletex7
LOL.

Yer killin me!

But yeah...it would be a good save!
LOL. I can’t. Gina banned me for putting “100 % Nigga” as my ethnicity and “Pimping” as my interests. She told me I was perma-banned for that.

I just told everyone that I don’t know who it is and haven’t gotten around to calling her back, yet. I think I’m just going to keep saying that until they forget about it. Originally Posted by yitzchak
Oohhhh! You're an asshat! That explains everything.
That crazy biatch over there at P411 called the place where I work and go to school like 15 times. Everyone is asking me who tf is this bitch that keeps calling. It was not discreet. WTF should I tell them? Originally Posted by yitzchak
Why don't you ask a more relevant question. Such as, does anyone her believe anything you post.
I have found P411 to be ran very very very well and customer service 2nd to none .

Every message are question i send are ask is answered quickly and i couldnt have better things to say about a biz .

Fact P411 has got me laid more times then every other single thing in the universe !!!

Top that !!!
LOL. I can’t. Gina banned me for putting “100 % Nigga” as my ethnicity and “Pimping” as my interests. She told me I was perma-banned for that. Originally Posted by yitzchak
As you sow, so shall you reap...
I thought yit was going to be a male prostitute, and kill himself.
  • Old-T
  • 11-10-2017, 07:39 AM
I thought yit was going to be a male prostitute, and kill himself. Originally Posted by pyramider
Maybe he did kill himself already. Now he is a pimp/male prostitute zombie. That is an underserved nitch market. To be honest, I have never heard of another one.
I'm still trying to figure out why they have called he/she/it 15 times if Gina has banned he/she/it.
Half the stuff Yitz says is bullshit and the other half is made-up!!

I just told everyone that I don’t know who it is and haven’t gotten around to calling her back, yet. I think I’m just going to keep saying that until they forget about it. Originally Posted by yitzchak

I don't blame her, I wouldn't see a guy that puts that in his profile, it's not funny and certainly not original. It's really a turn off and makes me think you don't reach the level of class and respect I like in men.