Trump the Emperor!!!

Every country Trump visits he’s treated like royalty. Look at the picture in the link. More Chi-com youths are holding flags than NFL players!

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/wor...-flatter-honor
Yeah, that was THEIR choice!

Of course, they've never held an NFL player before so how the fuck do they know? ()

However, the ChiComs know what it takes to get on Twitler's good side. Maybe a golf course and some chocolate cake would cement China-TR relations for years (three and counting)...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA!
LOL, they played him, a few kids jumping up and down waving flags , and he flip flopped on China.
Stroking his huge ego.
Just to jog everyone's memory... here's what happened 14 months ago during odumbo's last visit to China:

"The president of the United States lands with all the majesty of Air Force One, waiting to exit the front door and stride down the rolling staircase to the red-carpeted tarmac. Except that there is no rolling staircase. He is forced to exit — as one China expert put it rather undiplomatically — through “the ass” of the plane...

In a land so exquisitely sensitive to protocol, rolling staircases don’t just disappear at arrival ceremonies. Indeed, not one of the other G-20 world leaders was left stranded on his plane upon arrival..."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-respect-obama
LOL, they played him, a few kids jumping up and down waving flags , and he flip flopped on China.
Stroking his huge ego. Originally Posted by bamscram
Yeah, at least they show up for Trump. China made Obama get off the back of AF1. Castro didn’t bother going to the airport to great Obama. Obama’s ego is every bit as big as Trumps.
Just to jog everyone's memory... here's what happened during odumbo's last visit to China 14 months ago:

"The president of the United States lands with all the majesty of Air Force One, waiting to exit the front door and stride down the rolling staircase to the red-carpeted tarmac. Except that there is no rolling staircase. He is forced to exit — as one China expert put it rather undiplomatically — through “the ass” of the plane...

In a land so exquisitely sensitive to protocol, rolling staircases don’t just disappear at arrival ceremonies. Indeed, not one of the other G-20 world leaders was left stranded on his plane upon arrival..."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-respect-obama Originally Posted by lustylad
Just to jog yours, he ain't president now.
You can't defend Trump by bringing up Obama.
Maybe Twitler was afraid they'd make him come out the ass end of the plane.

We all know the Orange Sphincter came out the ASS END of America!

The Chinese government knows an idiot when they play one.

LMAO!
Just to jog yours, he ain't president now.
You can't defend Trump by bringing up Obama. Originally Posted by bamscram
No one needs to "defend" Trump here, you simian moron. He's not the one who was forced to slink out the back of AF-1.

We are noting the stark contrast between the way the Chinese are respecting this POTUS and the way they snubbed the last one!

Can you defend odumbo's inability to command respect? Didn't think so.

Got anything intelligent to say, chimpboy? Of course not. You never do.

The only reason you post is to say "Look at me! I am stupid! I get stupider every day! Now give me a banana!"

We're out of bananas today, ekim... how about a cookie? Now STFU!

Maybe Twitler was afraid they'd make him come out the ass end of the plane.

We all know the Orange Sphincter came out the ASS END of America!

The Chinese government knows an idiot when they play one.

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The Chinese have been playing the US for years. Trump inherited the mess.
Every country Trump visits he’s treated like royalty. Look at the picture in the link. More Chi-com youths are holding flags than NFL players! Originally Posted by bambino
That's how they seem to always treat visiting dignataries..

Well, except for Odumass.
Yeah, at least they show up for Trump. Obama’s ego is every bit as big as Trumps. Originally Posted by bambino
Hahaha. No.
No one needs to "defend" Trump here, you simian moron. He's not the one who was forced to slink out the back of AF-1.

We are noting the stark contrast between the way the Chinese are respecting this POTUS and the way they snubbed the last one!

Can you defend odumbo's inability to command respect? Didn't think so.

Got anything intelligent to say, chimpboy? Of course not. You never do.

The only reason you post is to say "Look at me! I am stupid! I get stupider every day! Now give me a banana!"

We're out of bananas today, ekim... how about a cookie? Now STFU!

Originally Posted by lustylad
Then why did you bring up Obama, chimpazilion? Oh right to defend Trump.
You are stupid ekim, and no you can't suck my banana.
Didn't vote for Obama, didn't care for his politics so fuck off lemming.
Wave a few flags at Trump, jump and down then he will kiss ass.

Keep on yapping ekim. So you can be seen.

• WTF
  • 11-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Yeah, at least they show up for Trump. China made Obama get off the back of AF1. Castro didn’t bother going to the airport to great Obama. Obama’s ego is every bit as big as Trumps. Originally Posted by bambino
Come on now....

Hahaha. No. Originally Posted by KungFuDwight
HAHAHAHA. YES
Come on now....

. Originally Posted by WTF
Come on now what? It’s true that when Trump visits, the host country goes the extra mile. Who cares about your silly meme. It’s off topic.