Does anybody believe Roy Moore?

I originally thought this was a hit piece by the WAPO. Maybe instigated by the Democrats or establishment Republicans. Or Both. But I just listened to his interview with Hannity and he seemed like he was lying. He came of as a weasel. Parsing his thoughts. He should just step away. Alabama, write in Nick Saban for Senator!
Shit-stain agrees with you.
Shit-stain agrees with you. Originally Posted by lustylad
Does butthole licker know who Nick Saban is?
I STRONGLY DISAGREE! This is Uni-party Globalist 0zombie Lies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo
I STRONGLY DISAGREE! This is Uni-party Globalist 0zombie Lies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLFiH1ARvo Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Maybe, he didn’t sound to convincing. I’m not saying he did it. But geez, it must be pretty easy to become a judge in Alabama. Sessions doesn’t seem like the sharpest knive in the drawer either., Maybe Snitchy should check it out. He too can be a judge!
I originally thought this was a hit piece by the WAPO. Maybe instigated by the Democrats or establishment Republicans. Or Both. But I just listened to his interview with Hannity and he seemed like he was lying. He came of as a weasel. Parsing his thoughts. He should just step away. Alabama, write in Nick Saban for Senator! Originally Posted by bambino
I honestly don't know. i also watched the interview, and my gut feeling is he is guilty of doing exactly what the accuser says.

The thing is, he might not think it was wrong. Some of these ultra right wing religious fanatics go by the creed......"if it's old enough to bleed, it's old enough to breed".
It's a matter of deciding between the accusers and Moore. Then you go look at some facts and see if they add up. We also have to look at the source; the Washington Post. They have been caughter several times in the past few years reporting fake news. That doesn't help their credibility. The fact that they won't give the source out and I'm not talking about an identity but maybe who the source works for. This source came up with not one but four completely different women who did not come forward, who did not know each other, and did not file any charges. Who has that kind of intel operation?
Some cracks are starting to appear. The women who was 14 says that Moore went and got her some alcohol to drink. Turns out that the county was a dry county in those days. There was no legal bar that Moore could go to for a drink. Also it seems that the woman used to work for the Biden campaign a few years ago.

Nobody except Moore and the women know what happened. We can only speculate based on what we can find out. I find it strange that this women, without knowing each other, came forward at the same time to make the charge. It is also strange the Moore is a fixture in Alabama and has been for years. Why now? He was nominated to be the Chief Justice and no one thought they should say something. How could they know that Moore would be nominated to be a US senator? No, the timing is very suspect.

Also, tendencies like this don't stop at a certain age. Ask Bill Clinton. It strikes me as funny that for only what? two years Moore was preying on young girls? That doesn't really make any sense.
It's a matter of deciding between the accusers and Moore. Then you go look at some facts and see if they add up. We also have to look at the source; the Washington Post. They have been caughter several times in the past few years reporting fake news. That doesn't help their credibility. The fact that they won't give the source out and I'm not talking about an identity but maybe who the source works for. This source came up with not one but four completely different women who did not come forward, who did not know each other, and did not file any charges. Who has that kind of intel operation?
Some cracks are starting to appear. The women who was 14 says that Moore went and got her some alcohol to drink. Turns out that the county was a dry county in those days. There was no legal bar that Moore could go to for a drink. Also it seems that the woman used to work for the Biden campaign a few years ago.

Nobody except Moore and the women know what happened. We can only speculate based on what we can find out. I find it strange that this women, without knowing each other, came forward at the same time to make the charge. It is also strange the Moore is a fixture in Alabama and has been for years. Why now? He was nominated to be the Chief Justice and no one thought they should say something. How could they know that Moore would be nominated to be a US senator? No, the timing is very suspect.

Also, tendencies like this don't stop at a certain age. Ask Bill Clinton. It strikes me as funny that for only what? two years Moore was preying on young girls? That doesn't really make any sense. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I believe it was the 18yr old girl that said Moore gave her some wine during a “date”. He could have bought the wine in another county before the “date”. He never denied dating younger girls. He said he didn’t “recall” or remember.I don’t buy that. He vehemently denied the 14yr old’s accusations. He said he knew the other two older ones and knew their families. He said they were “nice” girls. I guess things are a little different in Alabama. Roll Tide!
I honestly don't know. i also watched the interview, and my gut feeling is he is guilty of doing exactly what the accuser says.

The thing is, he might not think it was wrong. Some of these ultra right wing religious fanatics go by the creed......"if it's old enough to bleed, it's old enough to breed". Originally Posted by Jackie S
He might be guilty and if he truly is he should have been brought to justice thirty eight years ago. The parents of the girl should have filed charges. If Moore is lying, I can understand why he would be. If it didn't matter then, it shouldn't matter now .

Jim
Does butthole licker know who Nick Saban is? Originally Posted by bambino
i know who Nick Saban is ..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060171841

Sat, Nov 11, 6:00 PM CST

• (2) Alabama
    Crimson Tide

9-0

• (16) Mississippi State
    Bulldogs

7-2
WINNER: Bama
going all in with Saban. let's see if Bama is tested?

============================== =======

He might be guilty and if he truly is he should have been brought to justice thirty eight years ago. The parents of the girl should have filed charges. If Moore is lying, I can understand why he would be. If it didn't matter then, it shouldn't matter now .

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
exactly. the truth is the truth and if you lie about it, it will catch up to you. Or set you free depending.

so what's the truth here? we shall see.
  • WTF
  • 11-10-2017, 10:47 PM
He did not sound to convincing to me.

In these times....your past with women sure may come back to haunt ya.

Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost on Roy Moore.

My guess is the GOP will ask him quietly to step aside.

The GOP would probably still win with Strong as a write in.

Probably the best thing could happen for the GOP establishment.

Hopefully LexusLiar will read a paper and tell us the odds!
He did not sound to convincing to me.

In these times....your past with women sure may come back to haunt ya.

Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost on Roy Moore.

My guess is the GOP will ask him quietly to step aside.

The GOP would probably still win with Strong as a write in.

Hopefully LexusLiar will read a paper and tell us the odds! Originally Posted by WTF
I didn't see the interview, but I can just imagine how it went. If the majority of people don't believe him it serves him right. But by the same token the parents of the victim need to have their asses kicked for allowing their child who was a minor at the time to live with this experience without any closure for thirty eight years.

Jim
Sounds like a last minute hit piece (no pun intended).

What's the charge? I hear the accuser is/was a Hillary volunteer. This has gotten ridiculous with accusers coming out of the woodwork from 20+ years ago with little or no corroborating evidence. It's not just Roy Moore's accuser.

What's the charge? I hear the accuser is/was a Hillary volunteer. This has gotten ridiculous with accusers coming out of the woodwork from 20+ years ago with little or no corroborating evidence. It's not just Roy Moore's accuser. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I would really like to know what this girls parents would say if they were asked why they didn't contact authorities after learn what had happened to their daughter. They should be charged with negligence.

Jim
I originally thought this was a hit piece by the WAPO. Maybe instigated by the Democrats or establishment Republicans. Or Both. But I just listened to his interview with Hannity and he seemed like he was lying. He came of as a weasel. Parsing his thoughts. He should just step away. Alabama, write in Nick Saban for Senator! Originally Posted by bambino
Yes i do think this is nothing more than a smear piece.. Take the facts into account.
WHY IS it these women waited AFTER he was a sitting judge, and AFTER he was running against the other GOP contender to come forward if it was NOT to discredit him in the main election?
Secondly, we've already SEEN THE SAME tactics used against Clarence Thomas and others, one of which i DO Remember Harry Reid after the guy dropped out and it was THEN Stated the claim was false what he thought of it and his simple answer was "Who cares, it worked didn't it!"

It's a matter of deciding between the accusers and Moore. Then you go look at some facts and see if they add up. We also have to look at the source; the Washington Post. They have been caughter several times in the past few years reporting fake news. That doesn't help their credibility. The fact that they won't give the source out and I'm not talking about an identity but maybe who the source works for. This source came up with not one but four completely different women who did not come forward, who did not know each other, and did not file any charges. Who has that kind of intel operation? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You also need to look in the past, and see how many OTHER people running for office have had this exact sort of smeer campaign used against them, AND WHAT happened to those accusations the MINUTE said person dropped out. PRactically all of them disappeared..

Some cracks are starting to appear. The women who was 14 says that Moore went and got her some alcohol to drink. Turns out that the county was a dry county in those days. There was no legal bar that Moore could go to for a drink. Also it seems that the woman used to work for the Biden campaign a few years ago. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I wouldn't call that a crack. I would call that a blatant lie..

Nobody except Moore and the women know what happened. We can only speculate based on what we can find out. I find it strange that this women, without knowing each other, came forward at the same time to make the charge. It is also strange the Moore is a fixture in Alabama and has been for years. Why now? He was nominated to be the Chief Justice and no one thought they should say something. How could they know that Moore would be nominated to be a US senator? No, the timing is very suspect. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Which is why to ME, this is all fake.

Also, tendencies like this don't stop at a certain age. Ask Bill Clinton. It strikes me as funny that for only what? two years Moore was preying on young girls? That doesn't really make any sense. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That's a great point TRB. We know Pados only stop when locked up or are dead.. SO Why is it this guy never did it again??

He might be guilty and if he truly is he should have been brought to justice thirty eight years ago. The parents of the girl should have filed charges. If Moore is lying, I can understand why he would be. If it didn't matter then, it shouldn't matter now. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And the part that makes me VERY Suspect is rather than calling for an investigation, ALL we see the GOP doing is demanding he drop out, Cause while innocent till proven matters with criminals, as Kerry said (or was it Mccain) When it comes to politicians, MERE ACCUSATIONS are all that matter.

BUT IF THAT was the case, then we should have had a HELL OF A LOT of other politicians either drop out, be recalled or flat out fired/in jail..

! Originally Posted by WTF
Which is why imo they are doing this.. CAUSE MOORE Is not an Establishment puppet..

What's the charge? I hear the accuser is/was a Hillary volunteer. This has gotten ridiculous with accusers coming out of the woodwork from 20+ years ago with little or no corroborating evidence. It's not just Roy Moore's accuser. Originally Posted by gnadfly
That is very true. 20+ years down the road there is little that Moore can do to defend himself against these accusations other than just deny, deny, deny. CAUSE theres no way there is any actual proof of it, for him to use/counter..