A New MOD? Elchapo? Really? do you guys thinck this is Okay?

Last thing I want to do is get on the wrong side of a MOD but "ELCHAPO"? Really? 48 posts no reviews and suddenly he is a MOD over all the Texas forums? Handle and Avatar depict a drug lord responsible for countless horrific murders. I'm all for humor. Hell I look for the humor in everything.

Exactly what the fuck is funny about this? What's next Jeffery Dahmer? Hey how about "childmolester" is that handle available? Perhaps Scott Peterson? Just curious what you guys thinck?

Only 48 posts ZERO reviews... wouldn't hard to pick another one... would it? Love to hear from him as well to hear his thoughts!

Send a message to the ADMINS & OWNERS via the poll! Remember guys if they do NOTHING, they are doing something.
  • ~Ze~
  • 11-11-2017, 09:55 PM
My money is on that it is a re-tread.
My money is on that it is a re-tread. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I'm not taking that bet.
But as SL has started a game, can we guess?
Or, would we get points for mentioning the other label?
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2017, 07:40 AM
At least one poster got banned--seemingly for it.

Though it also seems that others (see the Austin forum for example) can associate new handles to old ones with impunity.

Double standards abound.

But at the end of the day I suspect there is at least a little Mod-envy behind SL's post.
At least one poster got banned--seemingly for it.

Though it also seems that others (see the Austin forum for example) can associate new handles to old ones with impunity.

Double standards abound.

But at the end of the day I suspect there is at least a little Mod-envy behind SL's post.
Originally Posted by Old-T
It's to the point its hard to tell who's who!? Obviously allowing staff to fuck with board members by limiting how many posts they can make in a week is certainly going to promote this trend. Amazing how many AMPS & BP chicks are being reviewed. While some are super easy to figure out some not so much.

At the risk of not being on subject... (they'll ban you for that in KCM) the site has guidelines to promote a certain standard. It also has private forums so others may speak openly. Why would the owners allow someone to name themselves ELCHAPO and post a picture of this fuck as their avatar?

MOD Envy lmfao How can someone smart enough to fuck Jaycee Rivers be stupid enough to say something like that? Come on T you can do better than that!? Or was that a tongue in cheek remark? Give me a break...
  • Old-T
  • 11-12-2017, 08:05 AM
I agree with you that it is hard to tell who is who.

I also agree with you that there is serious inconsistency in how things are administered at times. Punishments--or lack thereof--are often very hard to comprehend.

Besides that, I agree that some people have disgusting selections in handles and avatars.

We agree more than we disagree on this topic.
I agree with you that it is hard to tell who is who.

I also agree with you that there is serious inconsistency in how things are administered at times. Punishments--or lack thereof--are often very hard to comprehend.

Besides that, I agree that some people have disgusting selections in handles and avatars.

We agree more than we disagree on this topic.
Originally Posted by Old-T
WOW it's a good thing. For a moment I thought you started in on the holiday "spirits" a little early in the day.
errrrr who let the op out of icky jail dang nab it
mmmm welcome back
I know how fast site staff addresses things around here but I wonder if posting graphic pictures of the horrific murders this guy was responsible for would be permitted. Cause hell the last thing I want to do is get points "AGAIN".
ECCIE has such a sterling history with the mods they appoint, look how well so many have turned out (/S). I'm sure this will be another of those "great" appointments.
Last thing I want to do is get on the wrong side of a MOD but "ELCHAPO"? Really? 48 posts no reviews and suddenly he is a MOD over all the Texas forums? Handle and Avatar depict a drug lord responsible for countless horrific murders. I'm all for humor. Hell I look for the humor in everything.

Exactly what the fuck is funny about this? What's next Jeffery Dahmer? Hey how about "childmolester" is that handle available? Perhaps Scott Peterson? Just curious what you guys thinck?

Only 48 posts ZERO reviews... wouldn't hard to pick another one... would it? Love to hear from him as well to hear his thoughts!

Send a message to the ADMINS & OWNERS via the poll! Remember guys if they do NOTHING, they are doing something.
Originally Posted by Still Looking

Still love your posts but if I have to see THINCK one more time I'm gog to puke. I know it's a tribute but it's so fucking old now. How about we get back to the English version.
Still love your posts but if I have to see THINCK one more time I'm gog to puke. I know it's a tribute but it's so fucking old now. How about we get back to the English version.
Originally Posted by burkalini
I thicnk your right Burk....
After careful review of the "one vote" pol I see two ADMINS have voted. At least that's what my friend told me.
SL, Poll wouldn't let me vote for multiple responses. Some damn good choices LOL

Wildcat
SL, Poll wouldn't let me vote for multiple responses. Some damn good choices LOL

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
Yes I messed up. Only one choice sadly!