Would you do it ?

• Gucci
  • 11-12-2017, 05:04 PM
Right now there are several topics on the subject of this hobby and if it’s about the money or emotion, my question is, would any of you hobbyist or providers marry someone that you are currently paying for sex or getting paid to have sexy with, and do you realistically think it would work after the wallet was closed?
True pimps are chose.
No way and It would always cause a problem in the long run
No.
Sure I would, what could go wrong there? Let's walk down the aisle baby!
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2017, 02:02 PM
I know several who did get married. Some married before really knowing each other--and it went bad very quickly.

Three married after knowing each other a long time--two have worked out well for them, one I lost track of. In all three cases the ladies stopped this line of work by the time they got married.

I suspect the odds of it working out are less than in other careers because there are some additional issues, but not zero. Given that 50% or so of all marriages fail, not a whole lot worse than the norm, IF they take time to know each other first. If not, pretty bad odds.
I too know some who married the ladies of the night they saw, or gals from strip joints. MOST of them ended the marriage after 3-5 years, only 2 i knew were still married after 10 years..
So based on experience, i'd say no.. I wouldn't risk it.
No.

take it back.. Hell No!
No. It's cheaper to pay them once a month for companionship and dinner than it is to pay them once a month for alimony and once a month for child support. You can stop the monthly payment for companionship whenever you want.
Like one comedian said in the 80's, when she leaves, she gets half of everything and all the pussy.
I know several who did get married. Some married before really knowing each other--and it went bad very quickly.

Three married after knowing each other a long time--two have worked out well for them, one I lost track of. In all three cases the ladies stopped this line of work by the time they got married.

I suspect the odds of it working out are less than in other careers because there are some additional issues, but not zero. Given that 50% or so of all marriages fail, not a whole lot worse than the norm, IF they take time to know each other first. If not, pretty bad odds.
Originally Posted by Old-T
So what you’re saying is that marriage to a SW is roughly on par with prostate cancer survival rates?
No. It's cheaper to pay them once a month for companionship and dinner than it is to pay them once a month for alimony and once a month for child support. You can stop the monthly payment for companionship whenever you want.
Like one comedian said in the 80's, when she leaves, she gets half of everything and all the pussy. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
That’s not even factoring in all the money you have to spend before you get to the alimony and child support. As the say, she gets the goldmine and he gets the shaft.
Worked out fine for me. Hell i loved it. To each his own.
Like one comedian said in the 80's, when she leaves, she gets half of everything and all the pussy. Originally Posted by Warptcuck
And with how little pussy many married folk i know of, get. Paying for it once a month from a hooker WINDS UP BEING CHEEPER, and has the added benefit of NO NAGGING.
  • Old-T
  • 11-13-2017, 11:37 PM
So what you’re saying is that marriage to a SW is roughly on par with prostate cancer survival rates? Originally Posted by JoeNegative
I made no comment at all about SWs, and have no opinions about them.

What is the prostate cancer survival rate? Most the guys who have been treated for prostate cancer seem to be doing alright.

Not really sure what your point is.
This has come up on ECCIE and ASPD before it, about every 6-18 months, in some forme or another.

My ten year takeaway from these discussions:

Marriage is often a long work-in-progress for couples outside the Hobby World. Introducing the Hobbyist/Provider relationship in any form complicates an already complex relationship.

It can be made to work.
The provider partner pretty much has to retire.
The Hobbyist partner has got to treat her like a princess without reference to the hobby ... .ever.

If she doesn't retire the husband will try to get her to.
She nwill often not be up for his romantic desires or fall into getting through it like its another session with a john.

I once overheard one dancer remark to another that she had once married a customer. She She would work all day and come home wanting nothing more than long bath and a foot rub. Yet he expected her to bump and grind for him in high heels (well it does shound good to me). But hhe had been doing that already for hours while fighting off thirty guys who wanted to finger her pussy. didn't work olut.

I imagine that a provider would face the same complications in a marrage relationship.

Like I said; it can be made to work, but its complicated.