Roy Moore Was Banned From A Mall In The 80's For Repeatedly Harassing Teenage Girls

this fucker is going down. Lmao

Two cops testified they kicked his bitch ass outta the mall and had to be on constant lookout of this freak harassing the young girls while he was dressed in Mormon like clothes...

Hahaha republicans are total wierded out freaks hahahah

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...e-gadsden-mall

Two cops testified they kicked his bitch ass outta the mall and had to be on constant lookout of this freak harassing the young girls while he was dressed in Mormon like clothes...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...e-gadsden-mall Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

#BUMPWARS
#DICKLER
#baahhahahahaha

You're stupid for not reading your cited article beyond the click-bait headline, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

Reached by phone on Saturday, [Gadsden police officer named J. D.] Thomas, who lives in the nearby town of Southside, declined to discuss the existence of a ban on Moore at the Gadsden Mall. “I don’t have anything to say about that,” he said. A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there. Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him. The recent allegations against Moore, the Boyles thought, are likely liberal propaganda and, as Brenda put it, “a sign of the times.”
You're stupid for not reading your cited article beyond the click-bait headline, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lol not only did I read that..i knew you'd find solace and try to hang your hat on that line. but unfortunately for you there are far too many people that corroborate the story vs those 2 particular Moore loyalists. In fact it was a clever and strategic tactic to add that dissenting view. Republicans like you simply dont understand how journalism works... Old farts are behind the times.
Lol not only did I read that..i knew you'd find solace and try to hang your hat on that line. but unfortunately for you there are far too many people that corroborate the story vs those 2 particular Moore loyalists. In fact it was a clever and strategic tactic to add that dissenting view. Republicans like you simply dont understand how journalism works... Old farts are behind the times. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
"Unnamed sources" -- "both of whom asked to remain unnamed" -- aren't "people", Shit-stained Chapped-ass, they're fictitious.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...e-gadsden-mall Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Funny that he doesn't have a Police record.

Jim
Funny that he doesn't have a Police record.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
How do you know he even exists?
How do you know he even exists? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
#BUMPWARS
#DICKLER
#baahhahahahaha
Wait a sec - so this guy kept cruising the mall? Where the fuck was Mall Guard Snitchy?

Snitchy never told us anything about this!
I GUESS WITH CLINTON DOING IT FROM AG TO POTUS THAT WAS A
BADGE OF HONOR.... DEMOCRAPS AS ALWAYS GET A PASS!!!
"Unnamed sources" -- "both of whom asked to remain unnamed" -- aren't "people", Shit-stained Chapped-ass, they're fictitious. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hence to ME un-named sources is just another word for "WE MADE IT UP"
Those people in Mobile, AL are going to pissed when their New Yorker magazine comes in!

:laughin g1::laug hing1::l aughing1::laughing1 ::laughi ng1::lau ghing1:: laughing1::laughing 1::laugh ing1::la ughing1: :laughin g1:
https://whatthedatasays.com/2017/11/...ore-signature/

Thomas Wictor @ThomasWictor

Well, unretouched CNN photo DEFINITELY shows that "Moore D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House" was written in different-colored ink than the rest of the inscription.

It appears that this jalopy of an accusation has completely fallen apart. pic.twitter.com/IiA0QP0l2R

JohnP says:
November 14, 2017 at 4:31 am
The “European” style 7 was used in blue ink but not in the black. It’s not written by the same person.

Beverly Young does not remember when she graduated... She said"1977"

Trolls will be trolls.

Fascism on display.