Anytime You're Crying and Got Snot Running From Your Nose You're Likely Telling The Truth

I saw this in high def...the snot running from this woman's nose was pronounced...she was distraught and being truthful and honest as to Roy Moore..I call it the snot of truth. There is no faking that. Meanwhile Roy is tripping and stumbling over his words dam near looking like he has Alzheimers. What a disgusting fuck face Moore is...and just to be clear....this woman voted for Trump so save all your political hit piece bullshit....

Unless one has "lawyered up" with Gloria Allred and been coached!

Let's see how the forensics on the year book workout!

That may bring some tears to Gloria!
I saw this in high def...the snot running from this woman's nose was pronounced...she was distraught and being truthful and honest as to Roy Moore..I call it the snot of truth. There is no faking that. Meanwhile Roy is tripping and stumbling over his words dam near looking like he has Alzheimers. What a disgusting fuck face Moore is...and just to be clear....this woman voted for Trump so save all your political hit piece bullshit....

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
She should have been that distraught forty years ago, next.

Jim

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
She wasn't getting a payday in her future.
who would bring forth a year book at the olde hickory house, one's place of employment, unless the intention was to ask and offer up to co-workers and clientele the chance to sign it?

would anyone even know or think of the year book unless it was brought it out for signing?

would you sign a year book if so asked?
Besides! We've all seen real blubbering recently!

That didn't work either!

so, you've invented a snot lie detector test. Brilliant!

let us know when they include that in Black History Month.

bahhahahaaaaa

Any good actress can do the same.
She wasn't getting a payday in her future. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That could be why this shit comes back up through the sewer.

Jim
That could be why this shit comes back up through the sewer.

Of course it is! Why else did she need "Allred"?

Do you think she's paying Allred by the hour?

There are "funding sources" out there to pay her (the accuser) a nonrefundable flat fee to "come out of the closet" to be deducted from any "hush money" she gets paid to "go away"! Now she can't "go away" .... she's climbed on board! Look at the other "victims" recently from the Dems Hollywood Pervert Contributor!!! He was paying them!

Yeah, really. Back when he was a DEMOCRAT.

I saw Kathleen Willy and Juanita Broderick crying with snot running down their noses when describing their encounters with Bill Clinton.

I suppose that doesn't count, huh.?
I saw Kathleen Willy and Juanita Broderick crying with snot running down their noses when describing their encounters with Bill Clinton.

I suppose that doesn't count, huh.? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Each situation is going to be different, but by comparing Clinton to Moore it gives the allegations against Moore validity. There were witnesses with the activities of the "pre-POTUS" days of Clinton not only as a state official, but a Governor. #1: His wife! #2: the state police who shuttled them.
Just pull a hair out of your nose.

Works every time.
Just pull a hair out of your nose.

Works every time. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Probably so cum-slick the tweezers can't grab them.