'Racist' President Trump saves 3 fucking lowlifes from Chinese jail.

He should've let these 3 lowlife thieving fucks spend time in a Chinese jail. They're an embarrassment to our country and to their university. Maybe they have people over her that worship their worthless asses, however China don't play that shit. These guys may think they're special and above the law here, you know because they have been oppressed all their lives, but the Chinese don't give a shit who or what they are. They did the crime, let them do the time, and do it in a Chinese jail, where they'll probably get their asses kicked.

Bottom line, President Trump went out on a limb for 3 worthless pieces of shit who think they're above the law. I sure hope when they land, they go straight to county to party with other worthless thugs. This is just another time where these athletes get preferential treatment.

Had bonzo obama done this, it probably would've cost the taxpayers a billion or so bucks.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/14/uclas-b...mp-intervenes/
From the "other thread" on the topic:

LL:

Actually, Trump painted himself in a corner on that one when when complained about Obaminable not doing anything (enough?) to bring back the White Guy who stole a poster in a hotel room in NK.

He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Personally he did the correct thing ... so long as their school etc handles some level of punishment appropriately .... if he were going to be damned one way or the other.
You cannot treat victims like that!
They are vunerables.
Whatever happened to accountability?

If they had done this stateside or in a country that's an ally of America, say: Italy, France, or Germany, they would of let them rot.

Bullshit.
The 0zombie King let Andrew Tahmooresi languish in a Mexican jail for a year...

The Baby Daddy of the DIN DU NUFFINS, said "It Ain't No Big Deal"...

Then the GOD EMPEROR set the CHILLENS FREE... The End

Bottom line, President Trump went out on a limb for 3 worthless pieces of shit who think they're above the law. I sure hope when they land, they go straight to county to party with other worthless thugs. This is just another time where these athletes get preferential treatment. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
At least if nothing else, their College needs to take action against them. BUT I have little faith in ANY form of punishment from their college coming.
^^^ Can "we" see how it plays out with the school.

The timing of their stupidity is suspect.
those 3 idiots should have spent time in chinese jail.
^^^ I thought they were arrested. If so, they did.
^^^ I thought they were arrested. If so, they did. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If you call a hotel room jail.
They'll end up "suspended from team activities" for a few games and that will be the last anyone hears about this one, unfortunately. Besides, if The Big Baller Brand said "It's not a big deal" then it's not a big deal. LMAO. What a joke and an embarrassment. UCLA should now REQUIRE these KIDS to have an adult with them at all times. Treat them like kids and give them a chaperone any time they leave their dorm room. (yeah, I know they are 18-19 years old)
If you call a hotel room jail. Originally Posted by bamscram
They do in Saudi Arabia!

Have you ever been "detained" in a foreign country?
They do in Saudi Arabia!

Have you ever been "detained" in a foreign country? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Only by the the Army, have you ?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2017, 09:14 AM
They do in Saudi Arabia!

Have you ever been "detained" in a foreign country? Originally Posted by LexusLover
They were in China dipshit of the year.

Nobody cares about any story you have about Saudi Arabia. Now STFU if you can't stay on topic.

^^^ Can "we" see how it plays out with the school.

The timing of their stupidity is suspect. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Thinking about it, i DO have to agree, that something is hinkey there..
UCLA Has a list of 8 states that their players are not allowed to go to, to play ball, cauee in UCLA's opinion, they are bad against LGBTQRS rights. BUT BY THAT same logic, with how piss poor china is, shouldn't they have been barred from going there?