So, Roy Moore Was A Democrat When He Was Hustling Young Girls.

Untill 1992. Roy Moore was a Democrat.

This sheds new light, and explains a lot about the whole sordid tale. Around the same time Southern Democrat Governor Bill Clinton was chasing skirts around Arkansas, Southern Democrat Assistant DA Roy Moore was stalking young girls.

Birds of a feather.
If that’s the case, ShitStainzee would lick his asshole.
  • Trey
  • 11-14-2017, 08:04 PM
Lol then he found the lord. After molesting. Once a Chester always a Chester.
Lol then he found the lord. After molesting. Once a Chester always a Chester. Originally Posted by Trey
You should know!
Untill 1992. Roy Moore was a Democrat.

This sheds new light, and explains a lot about the whole sordid tale. Around the same time Southern Democrat Governor Bill Clinton was chasing skirts around Arkansas, Southern Democrat Assistant DA Roy Moore was stalking young girls.

Birds of a feather. Originally Posted by Jackie S

So I guess his best chance of getting elected is to go back to being a Democrat.
So I guess his best chance of getting elected is to go back to being a Democrat. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
His sordid past will get their support, lol.

Jim
Maybe changing politico affiliation will cure Trump of grabbing pussy.
Maybe changing politico affiliation will cure Trump of grabbing pussy. Originally Posted by bamscram
I am not concerned about Trump grabbing pussy. I would be more concerned if he was grabbing dick. Obama was sitting in limousines getting blowjobs by men. Liberals weren't concerned about that.

Jim
So I guess his best chance of getting elected is to go back to being a Democrat. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Or announcing he was Gay back then and still is, but he's in ...

"rehab"!
I am not concerned about Trump grabbing pussy. I would be more concerned if he was grabbing dick. Obama was sitting in limousines getting blowjobs by men. Liberals weren't concerned about that.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Link?
Link? Originally Posted by bamscram
Here ya go.

Jim

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/03...arry-sinclair/

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Here ya go.

Jim

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/03...arry-sinclair/ Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What a crock of shit. Mojo, I think there is a better chance you gave Barrack a hummer than that guy.
What a crock of shit. Mojo, I think there is a better chance you gave Barrack a hummer than that guy. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Oh go fuck yourself ya stupid bastard. That story is the absolute truth. Even Joan Rivers told us the truth about Obama being a gay stoner.

Jim
What a crock of shit. Mojo, I think there is a better chance you gave Barrack a hummer than that guy. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
But thanks for the ADMISSION there's a chance it's true!

How many women over the years do you think wished Trump had grabbed their pussies ... of any age?

Oh, guess, that's all you do anyway!