Now Sean Hannity Is Calling For Roy Moore To Drop Out Of Senate Race

The Fox News host gives the former judge 24 hours to clear up sexual abuse allegations or exit the race.

″For me, the judge has 24 hours,” Hannity said Tuesday night. “He must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed. You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do that, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”

The change in Hannity’s tune comes after several companies pulled their advertisements from his Fox News program and radio show over his coverage of the allegations of four women published in The Washington Post last week.
I'm guessing now all you ding bats and numnuts who support Moore and Trump will follow suit. You fucking low life creeps.
WTF does Trump have to do with this? Hannity is an idiot and Rush wanna be. If Moore is guilty then obviously he should exit. However, the timing certainly seems suspect. Personally I don't buy a lot of this "sexual harassment / abuse" bullshit from decades ago. I think many of these women are just trying to get there 15 minutes or enjoy playing the victim card. I'm sure some is legit but many are just playing for the camera. I have no idea about Moore but crying about how traumatized you were 40 years ago is stupid. Get the fuck over it.
Sean Hannity is being hysterical.

Almost as hysterical as when he's been wrongfully accused.
24 hours?

You’d do it for Randolph Scott.
Is that an echo posting or just noise bouncing out of a trash can? ^^^^^
Only Hannity cares what Hannity says. BTW, what’s going on in the Menendez trial?
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2017, 08:57 AM
Only Hannity cares what Hannity says. BTW, what’s going on in the Menendez trial? Originally Posted by bambino
What ever it is you can bet your fingered ass that they ain't doing anything until that new Dem Gov gets sworn in!
What ever it is you can bet your fingered ass that they ain't doing anything until that new Dem Gov gets sworn in! Originally Posted by WTF
Thanks for making my point. I’ll let ShitStainzee stick her tongue up my ass. You two can then smooch!
Sean Hannity is being hysterical.

Almost as hysterical as when he's been wrongfully accused. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You would have thought, AFTER himself, getting falsely accused and having to fight the dogs off, HE WOULD BE MORE suspect when its another conservative in the target sights.. NOT on the side of those PUTTING That target on Moore's back..
Heck even Sessions said he believed the women.
Heck even Sessions said he believed the women. Originally Posted by bamscram
got a link, light weight snuffy?

The Fox News host gives the former judge 24 hours to clear up sexual abuse allegations or exit the race.

I'm guessing now all you ding bats and numnuts who support Moore and Trump will follow suit. You fucking low life creeps. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Okay, Sean Hannity wants Moore to explain things...but that is NOT the same as calling for him to exit the race. I'm calling this as fakery and more lies that you tell.

Of course, now we have the story that one young woman has her yearbook signed with a Roy Moore stamping (along with his assistant's initials). If true, IF TRUE, then her credibility is shot. I see that the Allred defense team (they're actually an offense team) is reluctant to turn over the yearbook for analysis. Odd....
The best thing about the Moore allegations is that they opened up the Clintons abuse of women. And the media’s Mea Culpa. How delicious.
The best thing about the Moore allegations is that they opened up the Clintons abuse of women. And the media’s Mea Culpa. How delicious. Originally Posted by bambino
yes, but you can bring that up ad infinitum, and people have for more than 25 years.

and the same people who didn't give a shit then don't give a shit now.

by the way, I just found out I am subject to the 500 second rule here.. how retarded.. I never post here, but once every 4 months, maybe.
yes, but you can bring that up ad infinitum, and people have for more than 25 years.

and the same people who didn't give a shit then don't give a shit now.

by the way, I just found out I am subject to the 500 second rule here.. how retarded.. I never post here, but once every 4 months, maybe. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
See you in February