California Shooter barred from possessing weapons

• grean
  • 11-15-2017, 02:14 PM
How on earth did he get a gun if it was against the law for him to have one? Dip all the sarcasm around that question you can find, please.

http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/article184759588.html

Cmon control folks, case and point. Making something illegal will not prevent criminals, who don't give a dirty whores snatch about the law, WILL NOT KEEP CRIMINALS FROM GETTING GUNS.

why do you insist on taking law abiding citizens gums rights away? It won't fix anything.
California is the largest gun free zone in the united states.
I wonder how soon we will hear the usual talking points "HE slipped through the cracks. We will investigate. Lessons will be learned"..
How about he already had them and just did not give them up.
+ out on bond for domestic ( his so was later found under the floor of the sidewide)
How about he already had them and just did not give them up. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
In which case, WHO's fault was it that NO ONE CHECKED to see, after he got convicted of Domestic abuse, that he HAD ANY GUNS That would need to be confiscated??
My ex SO got busted did some time is a convicted felon, but no one took her guns away.
My ex SO got busted did some time is a convicted felon, but no one took her guns away. Originally Posted by bamscram

We need more gun laws to make them enforce and fund the existing gun laws...
Your SO is a criminal.
What do you expect.

Did she tell the police, judge, DA, that she was in possession of firearms?
LE does not just assimilate that information via osmosis.

Now, if you can use the part of the brain that deals in rational thought, you could see why more gun laws do not do anything to stop the criminal element.
Your SO is a criminal.
What do you expect.
ex SO dumb fuck.
Did she tell the police, judge, DA, that she was in possession of firearms?
LE does not just assimilate that information via osmosis.

Now, if you can use the part of the brain that deals in rational thought, you could see why more gun laws do not do anything to stop the criminal element. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Not that it is any of your libatard business, but she had threatened to kill our neighbor, then off herself, was arrested taken for mental evaluation, released and her firearms returned .
This was prior to her doing time for another case.
Must be a comfort to the lemmings having a stupid mod in with them.
Not that it is any of your libatard business, but she had threatened to kill our neighbor, then off herself, was arrested taken for mental evaluation, released and her firearms returned .
This was prior to her doing time for another case.
Must be a comfort to the lemmings having a stupid mod in with them. Originally Posted by bamscram
This does not suprise me, eehhhhbuhhrrrr the "INDEPENDENT".

We need more gun laws to make them enforce and fund the existing gun laws... Originally Posted by goodolboy
So we need more laws telling us to enforce the laws we already have.. ?!
So we need more laws telling us to enforce the laws we already have.. ?! Originally Posted by garhkal
LOL, check your sarcasm meter

My point was that they do not enforce or properly fund the existing gun laws, yet call for even more laws. Look how many have wrongly passed the background check because of .gov fuck up's.
You the one had a SO that went mental and you call me the dumbfuck you libtrard lying ass chimp.
You know you voted for Hillary but she wasn't your candidate, Bernie was.
So, how long did it take for being around you to drive her insane?
Probably the best thing she ever did was to dump your weak ass.
I will bet she is a whole lot better now.
This does not suprise me, eehhhhbuhhrrrr the "INDEPENDENT".

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are one dumb lemming iffylube, keep gaging.