Model sells her virginity for 3 mil.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...ocial-facebook

Originally Posted by pickupkid
Been with two virgins. Neither was a good experience. If you’ve got money to waste I suppose there are worse ways.

Heath Joker bonfire
Using it as buttwipe
Donations to either the DNC or RNC
Been with two virgins. Neither was a good experience.
Originally Posted by Satyrrical
What a disappointment it must have been for all those deceased ISIS fighters and suicide bombers.
Just proves the point that you don't have to be smart, or even a good business man, to make money in business. I wouldn't have given her $200. Not when I can give it to Pepsi and get the ride of my life. And why would anyone want to fuck an inexperienced 19 year old? Even if it was free?
LOL she obviously forgot about me
bitch be crazy
So why isn't she being arrested for prostitution, AND HOW MUCH of that 3 mil will get taxed i wonder?
And a single session for 3 mil? MAN that abudabi idiot must have been desperate..
So why isn't she being arrested for prostitution, AND HOW MUCH of that 3 mil will get taxed i wonder?
And a single session for 3 mil? MAN that abudabi idiot must have been desperate.. Originally Posted by garhkal
Don't forget a mil is like $100 to some guys. A lot of them are in the news these days.
Ok 1st of all I didn't take time and read the whole article!

But I wonder how long the session was/ LOL

2nd she is an entrepreneur! Can't knock that?
And she shouldn't have to sell her pussy again. And if she does someone can claim he fucked a gal with GPS! LOL
Ok 1st of all I didn't take time and read the whole article!

But I wonder how long the session was/ LOL

2nd she is an entrepreneur! Can't knock that?
And she shouldn't have to sell her pussy again.
And if she does someone can claim he fucked a gal with GPS! LOL Originally Posted by tinman483
Just think of the discount #2 is gonna get!!
Yea he has to take 2nds! hehe
Just think of the discount #2 is gonna get!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
You suggesting that pussy depreciates faster than a boat?
It think virginity-trading-platform will come out soon...
I wonder was the Hollywood actor they mention Charlie Sheen?
I wonder was the Hollywood actor they mention Charlie Sheen? Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Not sure his name but it wasn’t Charlie. A friend told me the guy was a real Tiger and had one hell of a woodie!