Senator Menendez asks where he can get his reputation back?

Maybe the Senate ethics probe will help him out.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...s-mistrial?amp

So, how about those under aged hookers in the DR Senator Menendez?
This turd should be in jail. bUT i doubt he will get convicted of even jay walking..
He's already threatened his critics. Not a word from the Liberals ... while HillariousNoMore claims one cannot prosecute "politicians"!
Maybe the Senate ethics probe will help him out.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...s-mistrial?amp

So, how about those under aged hookers in the DR Senator Menendez? Originally Posted by bambino
Mebbe he can ask Slick Willy where to go to find his " reputation ". Wonder if Menendez and Willy might have flown on the " Lolita Express " together ?
Mebbe he can ask Slick Willy where to go to find his " reputation ". Wonder if Menendez and Willy might have flown on the " Lolita Express " together ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
After seeing the pics of the two "friends" together while on "vacations" I would "guess" he's same-sex friendly in his preferences for fetishes, but keeping it "off shore" helps in quieting gossip.

The "quid pro quo" doesn't seem to "equal out" in their bartering.

Smells like he was also buying "confidentiality" with his help in the Government....which was easier during a Democratic Administration.
He will face trial again.
The hardest part is that you will have a hard time finding a jury with a Democrat that will vote for conviction.
I will bet that the holdouts were all Democrats.
The hardest part is that you will have a hard time finding a jury with a Democrat that will vote for conviction.
I will bet that the holdouts were all Democrats. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yeah, but it’s a jury of his “peers”.
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 08:04 AM
He's already threatened his critics. Not a word from the Liberals ... while HillariousNoMore claims one cannot prosecute "politicians"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
That is not wtf she said you Distorting lil Bitch...

VVVVV Reminds me of WTF

• WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 09:23 AM
WTF posting selfies again?
  • WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 10:17 AM
I will bet that the holdouts were all Democrats. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
LexusLover will take exception with that....he thinks Zimmerman was not guilty based on the facts. Therefore these 10 folks who voted to acquit based their decision on the facts. Not party affiliation.
In today's climate if catching sexual predators, I figure some enterprising investigator is on the trail for Menendezez's propensity for underage Hookers.

To be continued.
Smells like he was also buying "confidentiality" with his help in the Government....which was easier during a Democratic Administration. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder if there's a site out there, that tracks the # of government officials, who have had to pay OUT Hush money and HOW MUCH for covering up their infidelities... AND WHETHER what they paid out was their OWN MONEY< or was it paid for out of the govt bank account??
I wonder if there's a site out there, that tracks the # of government officials, who have had to pay OUT Hush money and HOW MUCH for covering up their infidelities... AND WHETHER what they paid out was their OWN MONEY< or was it paid for out of the govt bank account?? Originally Posted by garhkal
15 million in tax payer dollars were payed to settle claims from people in the federal government.