Recent Stings

It seems like every time a major event comes to town or it is that time of year to vote for the big fish in office, the police raids and stings hit an all time high.

I have noticed that police are more focused and more prepared both financially and with knowledge that it is getting scary out in the hobby. Before we only had to worry getting busted at hotels now we not only got hotels but private residences being used to entrap people.

We just had a brutal arm robbery with sexual assault happen in broad daylight here in the town I live in, why instead of wasting taxpayer dollars and manpower going after those of us doing what comes naturally.
That they do not focus on the more serious crimes happening in our city or any other city. Heck I know a guy who is friends with some people I know get kidnapped and murdered in broad daylight and they still have not solved his crime.

My question is What Can we do to be more careful and not paint a bulleyes on our back?
I just wonder how many ladies are going to be driven underground, quit or have Fort Knox style of screening that it will take alot to be able to see them.

Just leave us the hell alone and focus on the more serious crimes that plaque our cities.

Fritz I hope I put this in the right area if not feel free to move it. I read the bios of what each is for and I felt it should go here if it needs to be elsewhere please move it.
O - appropriate location for this kind of post. I am just thinking that the only way for the ladies to stay safe is to screen, screen, screen or stick with the hobbyists they know well. For the hobbyists, use a service like p411 for verification or stick with the providers you know well. Otherwise you're playing Russian Roulette just to be with a hot, young, new provider but may end up with silver bracelets and a visit to the Graybar Hotel.
If you don't want to go to jail, stick with verified providers.
Yeah, I was watching the news the other day and they were mentioning sting operations, one officer stated clearly that they are doing their job.. especially in Johnson County. They want to feel like hero in stopping two consenting adults, that is some bullshit. I agree with you O they truly need to focus on other more serious crimes. There is no harm in providing companionship, but I'm also certain they look for drugs and other things. I follow my gut when meeting new hobbyist .. if they don't provide me the info needed it's a no go!
If you don't want to go to jail, stick with verified providers.
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat
ditto---research and you will stay safe and have fun!