Call back or Not

Good afternoon everyone,

I have always wondered what others felt about call backs..
Gents do you mind if a lady calls you back or not?

I myself will call back if its not past 45mins or so.
I thought this topic would make a good discussion

Attachment 151842
Attachment 151843
Attachment 151844
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 02:04 PM
I like call backs. If I'm someplace where I can talk, if not then I have to let you go to voicemail and then we play phone tag.
I primarily only contact gals I know from here or elsewhere and always leave a message requesting a call back, so I hope they do. I'm single, so it's never an issue. If a guy has a problem with a call back, I would hope that he left instructions in his message or is using a hobby phone that he can turn off / hide.
You can call or text me 24/7 365 days a year. I would rather here back from the lady than getting the brush off.

I am a single guy that has no commitments except during Halloween when I work at the haunted houses a raving mad lunatic lmao.
I'm single so call backs are good any time day or night
  • Dawgs
  • 08-22-2012, 02:37 PM

I am a single guy that has no commitments except during Halloween when I work at the haunted houses a raving mad lunatic lmao. Originally Posted by Oenghus
What?? You have a place where you can be yourself!! LOL
Thanks everyone!
I have always thought it was best not to call back if it had been to long.
I would like to say sorry to my friends that have called and I have never
called back.

I will happily call all of you back from now on.
If I make a call and it goes to voicemail (and the voice mailbox isn't already full, which is a whole 'nother discussion), I will indicate on the message that I leave whether it's ok to return a call within a prescribed time.

The question then is... are providers actually listening to their voice mail messages, or are they simply returning missed calls, if at all, without listening to the content of the message?
If a message is left then I Iisten to it before calling back.
I have just been alittle confused on if to or if not,
the last thing I want is to upset my friends but I also don't
want them to think im blowing them off.
If it rolls to voicemail then I leave the time I called, the time window I would like to meet and then either tell them it is OK to return the call up until a certain time or give x number of minutes to return. Usually 30. Also repeat my number twice as I really hate when folks blurt their number and I miss half.
If you simply ask your clients to request a call back when they are listening to your message (either by their leaving a message or through a follow-up text - some guys don't like to leave a message, but they will text you), you certainly can't go wrong. Most gentlemen that are interested in you specifically will leave a number and a good time for you to return the call . . . some are, of course, just going down the list of who is available at that moment (to scratch their itch).

I generally don't call back unless they specifically ask me to (sometimes a call back is overtly implied based on the message they have left me and in such instance it is assumed that I will be returning their call) . . .

The bottom line is that the more you do to err on the side of absolute discretion, the more successful you'll be!
What?? You have a place where you can be yourself!! LOL Originally Posted by Dawgs
Very funny Dawgs, yeah except the part that involves me butchering a body lmao
If you simply ask your clients to request a call back when they are listening to your message (either by their leaving a message or through a follow-up text - some guys don't like to leave a message, but they will text you), you certainly can't go wrong. Most gentlemen that are interested in you specifically will leave a number and a good time for you to return the call . . . some are, of course, just going down the list of who is available at that moment (to scratch their itch).

I generally don't call back unless they specifically ask me to (sometimes a call back is overtly implied based on the message they have left me and in such instance it is assumed that I will be returning their call) . . .

The bottom line is that the more you do to err on the side of absolute discretion, the more successful you'll be! Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
OMG I think I just died and gone to heaven, Jackie has resurfaced!!!!
Glad to see you posting again Jackie I have missed seeing your posts
Oenghus, just wait until you cum in my mouth and I swallow you down; then you really will think you have died and gone to heaven . . .
Oenghus, just wait until you cum in my mouth and I swallow you down; then you really will think you have died and gone to heaven . . . Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Ding ding! Thread winner!