Left without leaving a donation.....

Probably got your attention!!

Today I met with a provider who I have seen before. We get along fine. Had a great time. Not going to mention names since I would not want anyone to get ideas.

I ran out of steam towards the end, conversation drifted to more day to day life issues. Gettng dressed, usual kisses and hugs and be carefuls...

And I walk out and drive away. 10 min down the road I realize I forgot something....

I turn around -- when I get there, she had forgot too!

Hell -- what a day......
I know what you mean, me, too! Then the alarm went off, so I woke up and went to work. Lol. Seriously, though, that's great, the idea every one got want they wanted to the point business took the sideline. How it should be.
  • Sami
  • 08-22-2012, 10:22 PM
That's awesome ! Some would never look back.
  • Blaze
  • 08-22-2012, 10:34 PM
It happens occasionally and its usually my fault for talking so much. It has only ever happened with gents I have seen multiple times. But ya, its funny when they call ME and say " forget something"? I start grabbing my boobs looking for phone LMAO.
I have been absent minded once. Felt real bad having to reeturn to give her the donation. She was very gracious and understanding. However, I have had a cash dash from lady whom I had seen several times. We had a late lunch and I had given her the donation at the rcafe. She excused herself to the bathroom and came back claiming that she had a family emergency. Left with the donation . Have not seen her since. Bum,mer.
I have had the opposite happen with a provider. We finished our business, got dressed and she left. About ten minutes later she called and said she had forgotten to pick up the donation which I had placed in plain sight before she arrived. She came back to get it and rewarded me with a 10 minute make out session.